Taxi mafia extends to Nana, Soi Cowboy

Neo

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is from Walking street to almost any Hotel near by. But mostly like Soi Cowboy if they parked by side of the road the price is just over 150 Baht but if you take the one driving by is about 10 to 15 Baht. But they will stop every minute try to pick someone up.

But about Soi Cowboy I am surprise why Police no help to clean up these Taxi Mafia from Street? At late night they block the whole street too but no one do anything.

• 3 months later...
Nana - Walk down Suk, past the 7-11.

Cowboy - Walk past the parked ones and out into Asok and catch one driving by.

Yes, I do that often to avoid dishonest taxi drivers waiting for customers from bars.

Once I got a taxi outside nana plaza. the meter was on but the cunny driver turned it off immediately when arrived my hotel. He told me 100 baht I insisted to pay the usually fare, giving 60 baht finally.

Turn off the meter upon arrived the destination is a usual. :susel::susel::susel:

Well I do my best to honk the horn / push them when I pass the street & taxies 'try' to block the road using it as a taxi stand parking :rolleyes:

"But about Soi Cowboy I am surprise why Police no help to clean up these Taxi Mafia from Street? At late night they block the whole street too but no one do anything."

Archived