Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel

theaceofspades

Hi fellow Thailand fiends

I am preparing to embark on my 4th Thailand adventure in 5 years & will be arriving in BKK 22/07/08. I have stayed at the Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel previously & whilst the location is sensational I would like to find a better quality hotel in the same area (Anywhere between Soi Cowboy & NEP ideally) for around 1200 to 1800 Baht. I will hang in BKK for a week or so & then head to Pattaya which I have never been to & then head to Chiang Mai. I never seem to quite find the time to hit Pattaya but this time I will definately, so if anyone has any hotel reccommendations in Pattaya around the 1200 - 1800 Baht mark let me know & also the best area to stay in Pattaya.

Cheers

How many times have you stayed there?

about 10 times over the last 14 years, be sure to get a room overlooking the pool.

Has the world's smallest lift, take id guest friendly.

Book in advance..

Cheers

Coss

Oh, stay at the Dynasty and take the free shuttle to the Dynasty Soi 13 - stay two nights there. Many hotels in Soi 13 area - and near all activities.

But, if this is your first time to Pattaya then stay at the Penthouse Hotel. Got to spend one trip at the Penthouse in Pattaya - also not far from Walking Street.

If you haven't stayed at the Penthouse at least once, then you have not really experienced Pattaya correctly!

And don't forget to visit Lolitas Bar and . . .

Archived