BIZZARE WEATHER!!!!

keith doug

Thanks Drogon....kinda knew that already.

Indeed KD, it was intense, watched it build up from the west...even filmed the storms arrival, very fast moving and powerful winds. The rain was coming at right angles! Get a couple like that a year...I love them!

Was up at the village house yesterday evening and sat through one of the worst thunderstorms I've ever seen. Torrential rains, non-stop thunder and lightning. Serious gales and the lightning was intense and CLOSE. It felt like the main force of the storm went right over the house. One of the worst I've been through. Never heard constant thunder like this, just went on and on one big boom after another.

well I guess they did ;)

been happening well over several weeks already now, but maybe the thing is the intense one's are getting the norm like that one a few thursdays ago that flattened huge billboards, trees etc around the city ?

I do love raining, but more the predictable & tame daily ones aka Singapore :)

I reminded of a thunderstorm one January at the temple fair in Phitsanulok. The storm was furious and everyone took shelter under a big tent. That was fine ... until the tent split right down the middle and dumped about 100 gallons of water on us!

:p

Archived