I'll stick with the working girls - cheaper..

gobbledonk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the creator of your own problems. The first time a girl tries that (it has actually never happend to me) I cut her right off at the knees and it never happens again. Choose your girls better, don't give anything away, and set the ground rules early. Then you won't have any problems. Girls like that surely aren't worth it. So many nice girls available why put up with girls like that?

Gobble - the trick with the 500 baht deal is they have to get to know and like you - leave them with a smile and a laugh - they'll know your Jai Dee - speaking THai is not important - most successful bloke at this had not a word of thai!

Then they'll chase you.

You're the creator of your own problems. The first time a girl tries that (it has actually never happend to me) I cut her right off at the knees and it never happens again. Choose your girls better, don't give anything away, and set the ground rules early. Then you won't have any problems. Girls like that surely aren't worth it. So many nice girls available why put up with girls like that?

While I agree with you LL this is one of the best things about LOS....finding the boundaries and learning the lesson.

Yep, if they like you and know you are good for a 500 baht ST, they'll be around when money is tight. And it usually is each month around rent time/send money home to Mama time. I know a few expats that have told me they have women they know coming by almost every night, and it's not to play cribbage.

:yeahthat:

gd, if for whatever reason you want to get girls to fuck you for 500, cent's got the recipe - they're not going to jump at the offer if you put it out there during market hours, especially if there are friends around. But if they know you're ready to help them out with 500 if they're ever in a fix, and all they have to do is drop by to cook you a meal, straighten up your place, and fuck you dizzy, they'll be calling soon enough. If you're willing to let three of them hang out in your air conditioning during the day after the deed is done, smoking and sitting on your bed and playing cards (not cribbage, but similar), you'll have a waiting list pretty quick... especially among the parking lot crowd, who in the early a.m. are often about only 250 or so baht short of what's needed to pay the rent, buy milk for the baby, recharge the phone, etc...

Everyone deserves to get lucky sometimes...I have been, allegedly, a "jai dee" man who allowed a lady to stay with me so she could enjoy my comfortable air con. I told her, "...no money, no condom, no boom-boom..." and pretty much meaning it...well then she crawled into the bed, with her birthday suit on...hmmmm, somehow a condom was found and.... :sex:

You're the creator of your own problems

I think I pretty much made that clear from the start of the thread. For those who came in late, this is all part of my initiation to the LOS, over several months as opposed to days, and several board members have taken a keen interest (some might say 'glee') in my trials and tribulations. Yes, its masochistic to put it all out there, but it would be a boring board indeed if every member had the same set of experiences/outcomes, and it provides a diary and outlet for me as I come to grips with this alien universe.

Cheers,

Gobble

Archived