Peopleâ??s Alliance for Democracy

bust

Knowing me - ok - lets talk knowing me - and you shall we?

Want to go there? I don't think so but I'm happy to do so.

SD - I intensely dislike Bush - but I'd defend his second election as democratic.

I don't like Samak - but I defend the people's right to Demoicracy.

Unlike you and "Allow capitalization fuck the poor bar maid" post you maid - I work to help and support the poor people.

So SD - as a self proclaimed Democrat - you prefer the coup over Samak?

Instead of nae calling how about arguing the points.

Is a coup better for long term life of Democracy in Thailand or a poorly functioning government.

Better still SD - is a coup in USA valid if it got rid of a elected McCain?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To say the people are poorly informed is ridiculous.

For more than a year we had a military government with a vested interest in seeing the Democrats placed in power.

They did everything possible to "maximise" the Democrat vote and they still lost.

The country people don't want a city based government and therefore vote accordingly, regardless of the facts placed at their disposal.

Let me put it another way, what type of information would you need to place before rogueyam to get him to vote US Democrat? :dunno:

Agree totally J2 - the fact the Democrats (Thai) did nothing to encourage or even reach out to the Isaan numbers shows their contempt or superiority for the rural poor.

Ironically - as I have pointed out many times before - many in Isaan would have prefered to have voted for Abhisit over Samak if only he had been head of PPP.

But hey - they are poor from Asia - therefor deserve what they get - ironically in total opposite what some here defending the coup think of the poor in USA.

Ironic - racism at it's worst.

Knowing me - ok - lets talk knowing me - and you shall we?

Want to go there? I don't think so but I'm happy to do so.

You cannot take the least bit of criticism or opinions that differ from your own can you? I clearly said everyone to their own believes didn't I. Just because you think something is right doesn't make it right! And I do not like your threathening tone there. So if I disagree with you that is a reason for you to start to threaten?

Unlike you and "Allow capitalization fuck the poor bar maid" post you maid - I work to help and support the poor people.

You are not the only one who does so.

Waerth

Apology accepted - never assume - it makes a ASS of U and ME.

As said - I hate Bush with a passion - but I'll defend the democracy and oppose any coup against him.

Huge difference between respecting the results regardless the outcome to endorsing the winner.

I predicted the coup on this board - I even gave people notice. Next it will NOT be so nice. Coup that is!

Please, this misunderstanding between both of you is due to the fact you did not uncover the truth:

The truth is:

Thailand has political parties full of enlighted people who work for the greater good of their countrymen.

None of these politicians is corrupt, they do not have any political agenda.

:elephant::chili::bow:

Politicians no matter their opinions are the best people in the world, altruism is the word used to define them nope?

:banghead:

Please, this misunderstanding between both of you is due to the fact you did not uncover the truth:

The truth is:

Thailand has political parties full of enlighted people who work for the greater good of their countrymen.

None of these politicians is corrupt, they do not have any political agenda.

:elephant::chili::bow:

Politicians no matter their opinions are the best people in the world, altruism is the word used to define them nope?

:banghead:

Archived