Another 48 Hrs Pattaya....

Encore

My last trip report finished with the line:

>I decided it was time to leave town and head for Pattaya.<

Took me while to cathc up on my writing, but here it is:

***Usual disclaimers, Explicit talk about sexual matters, long, my notes for me, take them or leave them. Comments welcome of course.***

Pattaya, day 1,

Went to Christian Troyâ??s favourite Gogo. Sat all the way at the back, facing the stage. Then just next to me a cute naked woman started dancing right in front of my table. I smiled at her, she smiled back and after her dance sat with me had a drink. She was VERY cute. Then a few minutes later she said "I have to dance, will come back". She got on stage and turned out to be the star of the 3 mutual munching dancers. She was to cute and a showgirl, I decided too risky, so I left.

Did a few more bars, including Peppermint. Nice variety of girls, and some nice nekkid bodies, but no one really stood out as suitable LT candidate. I spend quite some time enjoying the view, and moved along again. I kind of wasn't really in the right mood yet I think. 3 or 4 more gogo bars. Ended up in Club Boesche, Never been there before. A few nice dancers, and finally I found one that appealed to me, late 20's, good body, warm open face, just my type. We had a chat, agreed on BF, and she went to change. Only then did I notice the bathtub, with a cutie doing her ablutions. Nice body, too.

No Ikk, one's enough tonight.

We had a meal on the street, and quite a long chat with Ms CB. Fun girl, easy going, usual looking after the cleaning of my spoon, and pouring of water, handing me paper towels etc.

Back in the room she lived up to my expectations, eevn if she wasn't totally explosive in her love making. Early morning repeat with very little prompting. May keep her on a (new) Pattaya shortlist.

Day 2

I changed hotel, and now stayed on Soi Buakhao. Never been there before, but it came highly recommended by Cent, and it felt better then the place stayed last night.

I hit town rather early, and first stopped off at a beerbar in a complex on 2nd Rd. Was received there by a mid 30's gal with very frizzy hair, quite well filled figure, and a big smile. She spoke some English, and together with my Thai, we had quite a long conversation. I decided I enjoyed her company, I had the feeling she may be good in bed (Dunno why, we didn't really talk about that, just her age and general attitude. But it was too early, and I left to go and eat.

Around 9.00wandering on Beach Rd I spotted Blue Lagoon, never been before I thought. Sat down front row centre, right in front of the tub.

Two new girls got in, and did a very thourough job of washing each other. Then one handed me the washcloth, and I soaped her up again. After rinsing, one sat down on a kind of sling/ swing, opened her legs and the other one made a move towards her with obvious intention of some munching. Then she was called from the far end of the bar, turned away to answer, and left nr 1 high (not dry), but dangling on her swing/ sling. I smiled, and briefly stuck out my tongue, She smiled back, and turned towards me and moved closer. Well what can a man do? So I obliged, and ate her for a short while. She was indeed very clean.

Can't believe I did that, in a well lit bar about 8.30 pm and not even a tiny bit drunk. Last time must have been when BarWithNoName did their old routine of all girls walking on the tables an lowering themselves onto punters. Must have been over a year ago. Never did find out why they stopped that. Possibly a health risk, cross infections etc. But that was a dark bar, this one was brightly lit.

After that, I shouted the girls some LDs and eventually moved on.

By chance ended up in Misty's, before the recent publicity on this board. Quite liked it. One stunner on stage got my attention, then I sensed that she appeared to have a bit of an attitude, so I looked elsehwere. The action at Blue Lagoon had me fired up a bit, so I selected one of the dancers coming off the stage and arranged for a ST upstairs. OK, but not brilliant, but at least it took the edge off.

A few more Gogos were tried out, some good, some boring. Then I got to Voodoo, first time ever. (In Pattaya) I used to visit Voodoo in BKK many years go, when it still was fun, and pulled my first and only real GF from there. Don't know if this Voodoo (since closed?) is related, but it was good fun. A very hot girls with beautiful bod in the bath, then another one joining her. Great spectator sport!.

I was joined by a 'hostess with a nice black dress, then on the other side by one of the bathing beauties. The hostess spoke good english, and both were very 'encouraging'. Drinks, joking, bullshitting and some gropng.

I asked the black dressed cutie if she wanted to do LT, she apologised and said she was meeting her sister that night arriving from isan, and had to go home after work. So instead I ST'd her, she took me upstairs and it proved to be a stellar performance. She enjoyed my bugle and responded noisily. She was far more attractive then my first ST that night, and I wished I could take her home. But at least I took her phone number. (number 1)

We finished about half an hour before closing time, and I walked back with the intention of BF'ing the 35 yr old from from the BB on second rd, but I missed her, she'd gone home early a bit drunk (surprising since she as drinking lite beer when I met her).

So I started walking around the Soi Buakao area, looking for someone to keep me company that nite. But in the few bars still open, not many really that appealed to me. It would be truly scraping the barrel. One bartender at 3.15 pm tried her best, but she looked about 50 and overweight. I walked back to the hotel, now a bit drunk and as last resort at 3.30, found Pawn, a rough diamond found in a coal pile. She was sitting with her sister and a friend outside a closed barbeer, eating. Lights out, doors closed. But they spotted me and invited me to join them. I sat down, was served a beer from the closed bar, and we talked and ate. They asked me why I was alone, so I explained I missed the one I thought I was going with, now going home to sleep alone. Beuah.

"But you can take my sister Pawn!", exclaimed the bar owner. It was pretty dark, and Pawn wasn't really visible. But they shifted place, so Pawn sat next to me, and she shyly touched my knee. Good isan, not pretty, not slim but soft and friendly looking.

So I did. Back in the room, she was prettier then i had noticed, kind of a 7 in a broadfaced isan way. What's more, she actually proved to be a good f..k, who also really enjoyed the bugle. I think she probably didn't have too many clients per week, and actually seemed to like sex. Next morning, I slowly woke up, touched her lightly, and she cuddled into me backwards, and stroked me, then put me back inside. No, you weren't a stunner, but just the kind of isan gal I like to keep me warm. When I paid her, I gave her 1500, my minimum for a LT. She saw me slip it into her bag, but the five hundred was wrapped around the 1000, she only saw the 500, and immediately said : 1000!

Then looked embarrassed when she saw the 1000 note as well, and apologised. She earned every baht.

"will you come again?" she asked.

Maybe, late at nite, when I feel a bit drunk and lost.

Next day went back and STâ??d Roong, the 35 yr old from the BB on 2nd rd. She was hot at the bar and great fun to talk with, but subdued in the room. A bit shy, selfconscious bout hr 35 year old body, slightly sagging breasts, and very minor scar on her belly. She thinks her legs are like a man (Hairy? I didnâ??t notice). She did give good head, received my usual cunninglingus OK, didnâ??t like the bugle, and then just wanted to f..k. I donâ??t think she came. But sheâ??s fun and sweet. We were lazing around afterwards, talking the usual about my lovelife and hers.

She said she didnâ??t like to fuck too much, maybe once or twice a week was enough, maybe come once a month. She also likes bigger men, because lean young man hurt her with their jutting pelvic bones. And sometimes older men and bigger men were just happy with a hand or blow job. While we were talking she was in an absent way stroking Mr.Happy again, just fondling. To my surprise, he responded (Maybe a leftover from yesterdayâ??s Vit.V)

She fondled more, I grabbed some lube. I was out of condoms, but didnâ??t mind a HJ, although I didnâ??t think Iâ??d come again so soon. Since I had the lube out anyway, I put some on my hand, and while she jerked me off, I gently massaged her pussy. She actually got excited about that, and asked if I had more condoms. I said no. She finished me, then I said â??would you like me to go down on you again?â?Â

"Yes, but just a little bit.â?Â

So I did my duty. I didnâ??t think she was going to get there, but 15 minutes later I felt the blood rush to her labia, which puffed up, and she started moaning, then screaming, finally pushed my head away, and let out a deep sigh, then in a very genuine way said â??THANK YOU SO MUCHâ?Â.

I like grateful whores. I also like it when they let go, and enjoy themselves, especially those who don't often allow themselves to.

So my second period of 24 hrs was more successful then the first day. After many years of mainly liking SC (and Tulip for daytime), I think I could actually start to like Pattaya.

To be quite frank, i was exhausted after two days BKK and 2 days P. But i had fun.

Don't often get such a multi day opportunity, so make the best of it.

Most times for me it is a once or twice a week ST when an opportunity arrives, Tulip, or one or other of favourite ST locations in P. Soi 6, or Nr 1 Gogo in Jomtien during an afternoon.

Sounds like a good time -- I applaud the thoughtful yet casual and open-minded selection methods, far better than obsessing over finding the ultimate superstar again and again - nice variety!

I'm also a big fan of the grateful/satisfied Thai whore -- sexual is just one of the many ways you can please them, and there is nothing so enjoyable as one of these women expressing her happiness (however temporary) by taking good care of you... I think my appetite for this experience may have driven me to go after slightly older, over-looked freelancers, because it's easy to give them face and joy, and they know how to repay...

I just did five or six days in Pattaya. At least I think I did. And if I didn't, then some bastard with my ATM cards has certainly been having a good time on my tab - and apparently handing out my mobile number to every Ning, Nit, Nat and Noi he came across...

Archived