800,000 Baht visa req.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If one has a monthly source of income on a regular basis, I think much better to show than the annual lump-sum...

I think it is a min 65K baht a month and forget what the marriage visa requirement is?

CB

40'000 Baht a month (add togther with wife's income is possible too)

This is frickin' amazing. Nobody on this board has a solution. I don't have an income coming in from abroad. My income is here, from legal investments. It is more than the required amount... I can even sell my stocks in the Thai stock market to show the cash... But to do that and let 800K sit it in an account doing nothing for 3 months is totally unjust.

the problem is, that many foreigners living in Thailand with wrong visas.

A tourist visa means a TOURIST Visa and don't mean that someone can stay in Thailand for years and years.

If you want to stay here, ask for the correct visa and pay taxes.

it's simple. The visa rules are strict because so many foreigner stay in LOS with wrong visas.

Why not go to a real immigration lawyer for advice?

Agreed. The OP has an expensive problem, yet seeks a cheap solution. No advice given on this board (or any other) should ever be taken as Gospel, particularly for a country like Thailand where the goalposts are forever being shifted : caveat emptor.

Sorry Cav - whilst I may seem like someone who needs legal representation on a regular basis, it aint so :smirk:

Maybe we should follow Arnie's lead in 'Red Heat':

Arnie: 'In my country, we line up criminals and shoot them !'

Dan: 'What about the lawyers ?'

Arnie: 'We shoot them first !'

(working from memory here, but you get the gist ..)

Archived