Modus operandi Lucifers

EasySt

It seems too many girls are more interested in sanuk than in banging tourists.

This is so true in Pattaya and is one of the main differences between it and Bangkok.

In Bangkok, most freelancer places are easy. You hardly have to do anything - it's a straight business deal. But in Pattaya there are lots of young guys who don't go to the gogos but instead, seem to like kidding themselves that they're "picking up", just like in the West. :doah: They're uncomfortable with the idea of being a whoremonger and pretend they've chatted a girl up. Or they're trawling for freebies.

Whatever they're doing, it's too much like hard work. Picking up a whore should be a lot easier than this. I came here to get away from that scene, not to have it duplicated here - in a city of whores! If they want to pick up, do it somewhere real!

Unfortunately, a lot of the best-looking girls go to these places.

My modus operandi? After going in a few dark, noisy, sausage-packed places, I tend to lurk outside - waiting for them to go in or out. Better light that way.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK: the easy way: go into MARINE DISCO (Lucifers too crowded and smoke filled) after midnight but don't even bother getting to the dancefloor. There are sofas lined up along both sides of the entry way: just plop yourself down and the fish will come to your line...guaranteed.

Or even better, after 2:00am when you'll start to see all of the "showgirls" from the gogo's minus their 1000 baht barfine :smirk:

The sofas are where the ugly girls sit. As for the showgirls, if you really want to avoid a bar fine you're better off being in the gogo near closing time and arrange to meet her after closing time. Most of the showgirls in Marine and Lucifer are more interested in dancing round their handbags with their friends than picking up a customer.

In Pattaya I always used to pick up girls from the clubs. Why have to bother with barfines, if the best chicks are in the discos anyway sooner or later.

A few years ago it was rather how to manage the quantity of available girls and choosing the best one. Unfortunately, several factors made it much more challenging task, especially for spoilt guys â?? like me â?? coming down to Pattaya from Bangkok just for a weekend.

The steady growing number of young blokes who are in party mood and flirting like they are picking up western regular girls as accurately Bibblies mentioned. These guys are not only spending a fortune on drinks but are often following the girls like dogs. Thus many girls became just as bitchy as their farang counterparts.

More and more girls donâ??t like guys coming from Bangkok and speaking Thai (Farang rue maak mai dee). They are looking for 'regular bF' speak sponsors and know well that long time expats donâ??t fall for their scam.

The discos are usually absolutely packed, so it is difficult to wander around and inspect the available â??materialâ??. The incredibly loud music prevents any decent conversation and the recent trend to reduce the lightening to an absolute minimum doesnâ??t help either to separate stunners from soi dogs.

The drink prices of many clubs became ridiculous high even surpassing Bangkok. Last weekend I paid almost 1100 THB at Tonyâ??s for 4 drinks, 1 Heineken, 1 Diet coke, 1 Saeng Som coke and one fruit juice.

Anyway for me the following still works the best. Sitting at the entrance of Lucifers at around 11:30pm and watching the girls going in. If a nice one comes give her smile and if she is interested she will at least smile back and more than often come to me for a chat. If she is nothing special but quite OK, I am just telling her I will see her later inside. Normally by 2:00am I have around 4-5 girls I am interested in and almost ever get at one back for LT (never do ST). Price 1000 â?? 1500 THB plus the option of late lunch the next day. If unsuccessful this way just sit at JB bar shortly before Marine 1 is closing and chat up some of the girls leaving Marine and walking down to Marine 2 or Insomnia.

Can't believe you're all talking about 'pulling' and 'pickup' in a load of clubs that are 90%+ full of hookers.

How hard can it be to pull when the tarts are there to find a customer??

Have you ever actually been in to Lucifer? You seem not to understand the way the girls in there operate. The best looking ones are hookers with "boyfriends" buying them cars and sending them a fortune. Of course it's still easy to get a hooker but don't think you can just go up to any girl and say "Bitch come!" and she will.

The sofas are where the ugly girls sit. As for the showgirls, if you really want to avoid a bar fine you're better off being in the gogo near closing time and arrange to meet her after closing time. Most of the showgirls in Marine and Lucifer are more interested in dancing round their handbags with their friends than picking up a customer.

I don't have any problems paying barfines and if I'm in Marine/Lucifer or any other to Disco, I'm looking to do some dancing/partying myself. That being said, everyone who enters Marine has to pass by the couches at some point so its a good location to scout out your prey and one of the few places to actually get a seat.

I'll agree that most showgirls who are in high demand or can be picky about their customers and end up at Marine/Marine 2, are looking to have fun first and foremost. When the night winds down however, they are not opposed to making a couple thousand baht.

Back to the OP's point, the scene is a bit different in a club than it is in a bar or a gogo. I suspect that they OP, like myself, enjoys some variety from time to time. Unlike some posters who think that young guys who frequent the clubs "think they are picking up girls rather than whores", I am under no such illusions.

It may be a different game than the gogo scene but many of the players are the same.

:yeahthat:

I love the Pattaya gogos compared to the now lame Bangkok ones but I prefer the Bangkok freelancer scene.

Go to freelancer places in Pattaya and you at once feel 10 years older. There are lots of girls who only go for younger guys (I met one one the other day who specified 20-24!) Also, there are a lot of girls who seem to want to muck around instead of getting down to business. (I've met girls in JP who'll want to stay there for hours playing pool or whatever :doah: ) This never happens in Bangkok. It's a different world.

You can see it in the way that younger guys will spurn gogo pickups but go to the familiar clubs and discos to do their usual "chat ups".

You can see it in the setups of the freelancer places. All are too dark and noisy for straight whoremonger pickups, unlike anything in Bangkok, but like a lot of clubs in the west.

I'd disagree with the 'girls on sofas are all dogs' comment. I met one buxom cutie a year or so ago who was sitting on the sofa. Unfortunately, some cunt sponsors her now so she sits at home and occasionally calls me just because she's bored. :doah:

So no magic bullets I guess. I'm not afraid of approaching them and have no problem chatting them up. I can even talk a bit of Thai. Well more like baby talk in Thai. Good enough for pillow talk anyways.

It's just a pain in the ass figuring out which ones are good to go and which ones are just there to have fun. I have no interest in the scene. Just what is in there so I just want to make the deal and get the hell out of there!

Archived