Modus operandi Lucifers

EasySt

Heading to Pattaya soon and wanted to get some pointers on how to operate in Lucifers/Marine/Tony's etc.

I rarely pull GoGo girls these days. It's either freelancers or beerbar girls or Soi6 for me. However, I kinda like the hunt sometimes so the Disco's can be fertile for that.

Anyways, I have a friend who get's some great girls out of the Pattaya Disco's sometimes. He's nothing special nor am I but he seems to be able to pull them and I can't.

The Disco's are not really my scene because of the annoying music, crowds, expensive drinks and dark lighting but seems to be some outstanding prospects to be had at times.

I tried standing around outside but that doesn't work so well as they are usually in "going from point A to point B mode" when they are leaving/entering.

So what is a good way to go about it inside the Disco's. Just be direct and ask if they want to go to my room or what? Conversation is difficult because of the music/language and I don't want to just start buying them drinks.

What do you guys do? Just looking for ideas to improve my odds.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried standing around outside but that doesn't work so well as they are usually in "going from point A to point B mode" when they are leaving/entering.

Perhaps you could wait outside your friend's room for when the girls are leaving and then get them, maybe at a discount. But seriously, don't be in such a hurry or appear desperate. Even working girls are choosy at times. It seems too many girls are more interested in sanuk than in banging tourists. Perseverance. Don't give up.

He's nothing special nor am I but he seems to be able to pull them and I can't.

Who cares?

If they're freelancing in there, they're more interested in the size of your wallet than the size of your scholong or shape of your body! :)

Just go up and start talking to one you like. If you don'd succeed, then move on - more than enough totty in there to find something you'll be happy with.

Believe me, girls (working and otherwise) in Lucifers / Marine etc are *more* than used to farangs coming up and chatting to them.

Don't be shy.. crash and burn my friend!!

Have a red-hot go!

:)

I found that after a few years of mongering my social/dating skills became extremely rusty. I got that used to girls approaching me that chat up lines became superfluous.

When you're wandering around during the day try just talking to shop girls and their like, not with any evil intent but to get used to saying other things to woman than "is a bbbj extra?"

First time I went into Marine 1 I just walked about for a bit and one of the sexiest Thai girls I've ever met (well, seemed like it at the time...) came up to me and said, "You want fuck? 1000 baht". I took her up on that but then I went back again the following day thinking all I had to do was wander around for 5 minutes and the same thing would happen but all that happened was I wandered and stood about like a pillock completely ignored by everyone. I left after an hour feeling humiliated and deaf.

I find in all discos that you shouldn't try too hard and if you haven't got a girl after 5 minutes then it's not going to happen. The problem is the discos really get going when the bars are winding down so desperation can take over because you just have to have your girl for the night.

He's nothing special nor am I but he seems to be able to pull them and I can't.

Confidence is the key, it works worldwide and even works with 'non working girls' btw. Approach them, ask them, and don't be put off by a knock back, just move on and try another, if you only have a 10% sucess rate, if you try 20 you will end up with a choice. Don't get into the mindset that some of the females are out of your league, they're not, if you're paying, you have the choice, especially in low season.

Happy hunting.

I found that after a few years of mongering my social/dating skills became extremely rusty. I got that used to girls approaching me that chat up lines became superfluous.

When you're wandering around during the day try just talking to shop girls and their like, not with any evil intent but to get used to saying other things to woman than "is a bbbj extra?"

Rather than pestering innocent shop girls who might just want to get on with their jobs wouldn't he be better off just practicing his chat-up skills with the freelancers in the discos?

Anyway, who's got a killer chat-up line to use on Pattaya disco girls?

OK: the easy way: go into MARINE DISCO (Lucifers too crowded and smoke filled) after midnight but don't even bother getting to the dancefloor. There are sofas lined up along both sides of the entry way: just plop yourself down and the fish will come to your line...guaranteed.

Archived