Modus operandi Lucifers

EasySt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't believe you're all talking about 'pulling' and 'pickup' in a load of clubs that are 90%+ full of hookers.

How hard can it be to pull when the tarts are there to find a customer??

Have you ever actually been in to Lucifer? You seem not to understand the way the girls in there operate. The best looking ones are hookers with "boyfriends" buying them cars and sending them a fortune. Of course it's still easy to get a hooker but don't think you can just go up to any girl and say "Bitch come!" and she will.

Yes, been to all the pattaya clubs 1001 times. But I never go to 'pull' only to find a hooker and it's pretty easy.

1- go into club, order a drink

2- Have a look around, see if there's anyone that takes your fancy

3- Approach with a smile and say 'sawatdee, my name is XXXX, what's up'

4-If you get a good reply then it's pretty much game on

5-Ask early on 'hey, where you sleeping tonight'

6-If hooker (90% probability) and she's working then 99% she'll smile and say 'with you' or 'in your bed'

7-'Pulled' as some people say but I'd rather call it how it is, ie 'I've just bought me a hooker for the night'

8-If the above doesn't work with the first girl you apprach then cut your losses and try the next tart.

It's not rocket science fellas and for those that can't 'pull' in a hooker club then there's an old English saying that comes to mind -

'couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery'......

For me having a connection with the girl is part of the experience. I find that I can quickly tell if a woman wants to be with me or not. If not, I simply move on. I can also tell if she is just doing it for the money or genuinely wants to have some fun. Obviously they are all just doing it for the money but some at least act like they are enjoying themselves. I like the technique of hanging around the front and making eye contact and a smile with the ones you like. It is so much easier to see who is in these places this way. It is also pretty entertaining to watch the parade.

Actually, East St has some good points, and I would like to ask a similar question?

How do you pick up girls in soapy massage joints? I mean, they are sitting in the fishbowl behind the glass, so how can I tell if they lub me too mutt??? Also, I would like to choose a GTG out of the line-up. No cheap tarts for me!

Any tips fella's?

P.S. You guys are grate!

Urmmmm, nevermind. Too many guys trying to take the piss and still don't seem to "get it". They are NOT all available in there for various reasons.

Nobody is arguing about whether they are Ho's. Just wondering how to find the ones who's pussy is open for business. Very important to find the ones willing to do it with a big smile rather than a "you finish yet" or "pussy hurt too mutt, have too many falang today".

tree187 and mainsail "get it". Thanks for the suggestions.

• 2 weeks later...

general response:

The last girl that "wasn't working" at Lucifers and woke up next to me is now displayed in High Definition on thaicreampies squirting out the ejaculate of her co-actor.

It's Pattaya people, if a girl isn't open for sexual intercoarse with a farang she is going to an all Thai Club and just because one isn't charging for the night doesn't mean she doesn't wanna charge you at all or looking for a "care taker" :wave:

Hos is hos bro, and it amazes me how many guys fail to admit/recognize that fact. Even the guys who try to pass of the hooker they met in a bar when we were all present, as a good uni girl it took 5 weeks to get a date with...(that one still has me rolling!).

But you are correct, some of the freelance whores, or whores in general may choose not to fuck or fuck for cash that night. Be it they got the check from the idiot sponsor, and don't need money just yet, or maybe they are on the rag, the reasons may vary for sure. But of course certain places, a "real GTG" would not be caught dead in.

Archived