Icehockey World Championship 2009, Switzerland

Mentors

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What A Day, What A Night.

Welcome To The Ice Hockey Country! :content:

So many nice blondies from Scandinavia today ;)

here the results:

C

USA - Latvia 4:2

Sweden - Austria 7:1

D

Norway - Finland 0:5

Czechia - Denmark 5:0

:beer:

I really enjoy a peaceful tournament so far, remembers me to J. Lennon's "Imagine"

:beer::yay::beer:

so, now i have to look after more tickets :content:

I've often wondered about the timing of this tournament. Wouldn't it be like having the football World Cup in May and all the best players remained with their club teams instead of playing for their country.

I guess what makes this tournament even stranger is that players get added to teams mid-tournament. Maybe that's part of the charm, though. As long as fans are enjoying it, that's cool.

I've often wondered about the timing of this tournament. Wouldn't it be like having the football World Cup in May and all the best players remained with their club teams instead of playing for their country.

I guess what makes this tournament even stranger is that players get added to teams mid-tournament. Maybe that's part of the charm, though. As long as fans are enjoying it, that's cool.

has to do with the rival NHL and the Play-Offs in May. Money talks...

But with more player's quitting the NHL to play back in Europe maybe there will be a change someone in the future.

Anyway, i like to watch and visit the

Ice Hockey World Cup because i like the spirit of this great tournament and i like Ice Hockey most.

Archived