Spa for Men

Heim_Hung

I suppose this place is a Spa, just not a fancy one (far from it).

It's called Silom Sauna and it's on Sukhumvit 22.

It has sauna and steam, cold plunge pool, swimming pool, showers and a gym area. There's also a general seating area with a couple of TV's.

The staff continuously serve you with iced tea, plates of fesh fruit and various Thai concoctions.

I used to go a lot, but haven't been for a couple of years, and then it was the outrageous amount of 150 Baht all in for as long as you want.

It also has massage rooms and willing ladies to attend to your every need. This is not included in the daily rate but is very reasonably priced.

If you want a fancy pants luxury spa then this place is not for you but if you just want to relax in some very basic surroundings, have a sauna, a massage and perchance a bit more then this place is ideal and cheap as chips.

It's very popular with Thais and Japanese mafia and I know quite a few resident farang who go there.

I know of this place........ :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Some friends of mine go there and they argue over who gets the old lady.....does amazing things with her tongue they tell me. On more than one occasions there has been josling to get through the door first to secure her services.

Aye Im right frighten of the joint a bunch of naughty ole girls who want to interfer with ya sanitary arrangements!

other than that is great to get rid of the hangover sauna cold plunge and fruit juice stay as long as you like 200 baht. Then slip down the road to the square and get plastered again!

Munchmaster:

Is Silom Sana the same sauna on Soi 22 in Washington Square, just around the corner from Bourbon Street Restaurant?

You enter the Wash Sq. area where it says "Mambo", go to the left, the parking lot curves to the right, then BEFORE you turn to the right again (which gets you to Bourbon St), you see it on your right.

I walked in there once when it was brand new, but didn't partake. I believe it was a lot more expensive, though.

Archived