Robert Mugabe Militia Hacks, Burns Alive Opposition Leader's Wife

teddy

....sure Mugabe is an evil man but Tsvangirai is not much better he just uses Mugabe's short-coming to his political advantage.

So you're saying that if Tsvangirai is elected nothing will get better in Zimbabwe?

Probably not Munch.....after all this was a guy willing to assassinate Mugabe to take power.

Which wouldn't have been a bad thing.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess if it had of happened the US and the British governments would have had a lot of explaining to do.

Maybe to the other African leaders that support him. I think it would be almost as justifiable as von Stauffenberg's attempt to kill Hitler in 1944.

I guess if it had of happened the US and the British governments would have had a lot of explaining to do.

Maybe to the other African leaders that support him. I think it would be almost as justifiable as von Stauffenberg's attempt to kill Hitler in 1944.

I was more referring to the point of the level of involvement the US and Brits had in the planning of the assassination.

Once the tape had been released the shit would have really hit the fan and a lot of people would have had a lot of explaining to do.

Everyone on the tape was eventually identified.

Archived