Want to marry, but have crush on Noi

panadolsandwich

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They live in a small room and sleep on the floor....

I've already alluded to shagging her friend semi-jokingly, but she laughs it off saying they won't go with each other's boyfriends. I reckon the friend might be up for it though.

"Settle down", "Marry"

I think what some guys don't realise, most of the girls have a clear separation about personal and work. Work maybe 'fucking falang for money', maybe doing threesomes, maybe all kind of kinky shit that might make you think shagging her roommate or cousin is OK.

But if it is OK, then it wouldn't be 'marriage' or 'settling down', it would be another business transaction. You get as good as what you give. If what you give is a 'serious relationship' that still includes shagging her friends/relatives, then it won't be serious, it will be you used as income.

Stop dreaming, keep focussed on what you really want.

No self respecting serious Thai woman, not even if she happens to work/have worked as a sex worker, would accept such deal.

Neither of you are ready for a serious relationship. Keep whoring, and don't hurt the feelings of a good woman.

"Settle down", "Marry"

I think what some guys don't realise, most of the girls have a clear separation about personal and work. Work maybe 'fucking falang for money', maybe doing threesomes, maybe all kind of kinky shit that might make you think shagging her roommate or cousin is OK.

It's not a case of thinking it's ok. I have one girl I could happily settle down with who happens to have a friend I want to poke.. Threesomes don't come into it...

The issue is whether I could get away with it or whether the mate would blab if they ever fell out...

CTO > Wow wow wow - you mean whoring is ok but someone interested in swinging for example isn't? <

Not my 'OK'. I wouldn't mind.

Their OK, the 'prospective wife'.

From your extensive experience with the type of women (Not meant in a derogative way, just guessing) that the OP & Barry may be talking about, how many (%) do you think would be happy with a marriage/ 'settle down REL' that would include 'swinging'?

I think it is highly unlikely 'they' would freely agree from he start.

>the issue is whether I could get away with it or whether the mate would blab if they ever fell out... <

That suggests Barry wasn't going to ask for prior consent.

Take it from me Barry, at some stage or other, the 'mate' will blab! And you may end up feeding ducks....

Archived