Want to marry, but have crush on Noi

panadolsandwich

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly, I never say goodbye - it's like it's in my genome to horde women, come social, financial, and personal ruin! Noi may lust for me M may love me, but I never mentioned A - did I?

You forgot to mention physical ruin.

In Isaan this comes about from traumatic surgical removal of the lower organs.

You have been too long around in fantasy land and lost focus completely. You shouldnt marry anyone until you get your act together and frankly your desired one deserves better.

How old are you anyway? Get a grip and figure out on your own what you wanna do. Fool around or what?

You sound like a indecisive kid to me.

You guys are looking at this all wrong. It's not this Noi chick because if it wasn't her it would be any one of the thousands of others out there. You need to dump this other Issan chick. Plain and simple. The marriage is doomed! You'll probably never get into Noi's pants because you are off limits forever even after the break up. That's just the way it works with Thai's I guess.

I told her the whole sordid story (of the affair with Noi) a couple of days ago. I'd thought I'd been 'oh so clever' at the time since my visa needed renewing, by arranging a 'job interview' in Hong Kong (where I'd prearranged to meet Noi). Unfortunately, my habit of keeping the boarding chits undid me. Why have you got two of these eh? Besides Noi's mother has been leaking like a sieve, with all sorts of innuendos and such. And her Mother has already hit me up for cash (through Noi)!

No doubt it's all the talk of the town, and we've come back to Bangkok till things settle down a bit.

To everyone who said don't do it - you were right.

I still think it's salvageable though.

Archived