Does anybody believe in ghosts?

teddy

I have had experiences with ghosts. The last house that I owned in San Diego made very strange noises, like someone walking up the stairs. I asked a previous owner if she had heard strange noises in the house and her response was "Oh, that is just Briggs. He will not bother you." Briggs was the first owner of the house and died in the house. I rented about half of the house to a friend and he said that he felt a presence there quite often.

I walked in the front door one day and had a very brief vision of a thin man walking across the hallway from one room to another. When I described him to my neighbor, who had known him, he said that Briggs fit that description.

I also had an experience with a cat that I later found out was killed by coyotes. He was a new cat and got let out one night. I was going out the morning to look for him and when I went downstairs my hand went through a cold place. I think that was the cat saying goodbye to me.

The Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado CA has had a lot of guests see a young woman that was killed in the hotel.

I have had a lot of friends relate experiences with ghosts; of course they are all New Age and live in California.

I went to a couple different psychics and they always say I have a ton of entities around me. I don't know if there is any connection, but I was born in a house right across the street from a huge graveyard. I used to always play in that graveyard as a kid.

I don't get physical when I get pissed off, but people become scared shitless when they feel I am pissed off. I am not an imposing figure by any stretch of the imagination.

One time I was getting a massage from a new age woman and she almost ran out of the room. I was thinking about something that pissed me off. I had no physical emotion displayed, but my mind was raging. The woman said she felt some very dark entity decend on the room.

Pretty trippy!

But, yes, I believe in ghosts and those invisible lizards from the abyss that hook into your back of your spine to control you!

Archived