Sassafras

JayT

God only knows what crap they mix in there. Have you seen pink meth? Lovely. Apparently some assholes decided to cut the stuff with Nestle Strawberry Quick to make it more attractive to the younger audience.

I'm all for adults doing whatever they choose to their bodies, but I hate to see young, innocent lives wasted, which happens all too much.

End rant. :)

We seized a bunch of Ex a few years ago: about 10000 pills. It was shocking to see the range of just crap that was in them when they were tested.

For that alone I would never touch the stuff.

Interesting comment, would you care to expand on it and tell us all "the range of crap you found" Did you personally do the analysis or are you just passing on the propoganda that you were fed and took it in hook line and sinker. One minute you tell the forum how you on active duty in Iraq and now you are telling us that you can carry out Gas-Liquid Chromatography Analysis on Narcotics, sorry the 2 don't mix.

Ecstacy (MDMA) is 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine but nowadys it is stamped on with NMDA N-methyl-D-aspartic acid (Ketamine) and 1-1-phenylcyclohexylpiperidine (PCP or Phencyclidine).

Disclaimer ... Just because I have the knowledge to manufacture synthetic drugs does not make me guilty of the fact as proven in the case of The Crown v Mekong 1987!

That's kinda like the logic a crazy - err NOT crazy friend of mine - He'd proudly declare he was not insane as he had the release forms from the mental institution he'd been locked in to prove it.

;)

There are web sites devoted to constantly "testing" XTC to advice "buyers" whats good or bad.

The story I find funny is someone lacing crystal Meth with Nestle's Strawberry Quick.

"Quick" question to the poster - how do you "take" Crystal Meth" and how would the sweet childish delightful strawberry flavor then taste? I doubt burning injecting or shafting it would really make it taste good!

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/candymeth.asp

While not a drug user - never have been - alcohol is the only vise I have - the story of XTC on youtube is great to watch - including how something pretty mild was distorted - report by a major USA news agency - not a hippie news outlet

We seized a bunch of Ex a few years ago: about 10000 pills. It was shocking to see the range of just crap that was in them when they were tested.

For that alone I would never touch the stuff.

This isn't unusual, drug dealers are notorious for "cutting" or "stepping on" the pure product with substances that are often more harmful than the drug itself.

By adding the impurities they increase the volume of the product by up to ten times or more and subsequently receive a lot more money for it.

Police will often announce a million dollar drug seizure when the wholesale price of the drugs was considerably less than that.

Additives in Heroin can include powdered milk, sugar, starch, quinine and even strychnine.

"Quick" question to the poster - how do you "take" Crystal Meth" and how would the sweet childish delightful strawberry flavor then taste? I doubt burning injecting or shafting it would really make it taste good!

I don't know. I didn't taste it. Just found it and threw it away. It could have been coke, as alleged, for all I know, but turning cocaine pink doesn't seem to make any sense at all, so I reckon it was something cheaper.

I googled it as well, having never seen any kind of pink powder before. Whatever the real story behind it, it's on the street.

Archived