I've Mongered in x countries

frede

I've a question for you, no, in fact a survey.

I'm interested in how many countries (espcially Asian countries) , and the good hoes of those countries, the gentle readership has had the honour of releasing its seed into.

I wont start with my own list cause its disgusting long. However, if someone wants to start...........Im sure we can get some comments going on the pros and cons of the country and its p4p womenfolk.

All this talk of smoking bans, rumbles on soi 7, getting hoes hot yadayadayada is all very nice, but its all a tad too tame.

I want to hear talk of muching hole in Malaysia, a dusky gal in Ho Chi Min, that strict slut in Singanpore, the 5$ vixen in Phenon Phen and her nasty old Minge, hell, even some Thai islands if you wanna stay close to home.

If you can come up with snortimg coke of some big titted Columbian anal pricess then great.Hell, even some zibra riding black sort in Ghana!

Pussy, I love it all!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asia:

- Hong Kong, once, did not have much information, it was ST and nothing special

- Tokyo, a decade ago frequently. Usually Thai streetwalkers in Kabuki-cho or Ikebukuro. Some good looking girls and some of them provided great service. But it was expensive (for me anyway): ST plus Love Hotel. Probably 10x of the price of Thai girl in BKK. The P4P street scene has been erased completely in recent years

- Cambo, PP, girls from Sharkys and other newer bars. Some good some bad, but cheap. IMHO it was better around 2004 (but then I was fresh in the P4P scene in SE Asia and more excited).

- Beijing, only two times, a Mongolian and Chinese girl. Both from Hard Rock Cafe, booth LT for 100 USD. It was ok, but nothing special. The Chinese girl did a good second round in the morning, but I suspect she sniffed something before (Coke?).

Germany:

Usually Thai girls. Some of the provide great GFsex. They often work in small apartments (1-3 girls). Current rate in my city for 30 Min: 70-100 EUR (110-155 USD).

60 Min is already regarded as LT and is usually 150 EUR (235 USD).

I never tried street walkers here, I heard too many stories about drug addicts and health problems.

I've a question for you, no, in fact a survey.

I'm interested in how many countries (espcially Asian countries) , and the good hoes of those countries, the gentle readership has had the honour of releasing its seed into.

I wont start with my own list cause its disgusting long. However, if someone wants to start...........Im sure we can get some comments going on the pros and cons of the country and its p4p womenfolk.

All this talk of smoking bans, rumbles on soi 7, getting hoes hot yadayadayada is all very nice, but its all a tad too tame.

I want to hear talk of muching hole in Malaysia, a dusky gal in Ho Chi Min, that strict slut in Singanpore, the 5$ vixen in Phenon Phen and her nasty old Minge, hell, even some Thai islands if you wanna stay close to home.

If you can come up with snortimg coke of some big titted Columbian anal pricess then great.Hell, even some zibra riding black sort in Ghana!

Pussy, I love it all!

...now for the poll...

Archived