• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thailand

Viet Nam

China/Hong Kong

Singapore

Short list sorry i let you down frede :neener:

Ah, but what you miss in the countries you make up for in vixens in said countries!

And 5 countries isnt bad. Especially when considering how much Thai pootang you have roasted

That poll is in inches right Cav?

Never found anyone who got a $5 in Vietnam in recent history - but they are the ost beautiful girls in SE Asia

Id have to agree with that point.AND, whats more, they tend to have bigger tits. And that raises a new set of games to play.

We got tit wanks, tit slapping, more landing area for making a pool of manmuck, oily tit massages and tit smothering.......theres nothing like some hard, rough doggy style with a big titted Vietnamese wench.

this goes to show that this forum will never again be a monger board - merely a tame been there done that don't wanna share the details kinda forum :rolleyes:

frede & others don't let that stop you, but perhaps you're better off on a real whoring board not an old mans married club - just joking :)

"Old man's married board" :) Heh, that has the ring of truth to it!

Far too many "I'm above all that now" kind of characters on here now whenever there's a discussion on girls or sex. Where are the 'real' mongering boards though? I used to be on LaoHuLi's board where you could name names and post pics. Now, like him, it's no more.

Barladies - you can name names, BangkokTonight too, I think. Any more?

Put me down for:

Thailand

Vietnam

Cambodia

btw, frede.

I'll agree with you on Vietnam. Went there for the first time last year and lost my Vietnam virginity in a Saigon toilet. :)

Archived