I've Mongered in x countries

frede

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frede & others don't let that stop you, but perhaps you're better off on a real whoring board not an old mans married club - just joking :)

I'm thinking we should have a special 'Let's provoke KS' sub forum. We could post risky stuff like anal sex :o and have saucy avatars. :nono: We could start arguments with other members and piss off the old farts (you know who you are.) :neener: Maybe KS would shut it down then we could all register with new names and do it again! :chili::chili::chili: Could be fun.

:)

I'm thinking we should have a special 'Let's provoke KS' sub forum. We could post risky stuff like anal sex :o and have saucy avatars. :nono: We could start arguments with other members and piss off the old farts (you know who you are.)

Sounds right Sanuk, does that.

OR

We could just post stuff like 'I had a wank before I made my coco and fooked off to bed at 9.30pm with a copy of readers wives' ......But I did it in Bangkok so am I livin' or what!!??

Or we could post about smoking bans, how Gerald is a wonderful bar manager and how this board was built by good, relaiable, hardworking chaps like our consultants.

Na, give me anal sex, saucy birds, and oppossing views any day of the week!

Viva La Bangkok.

You agree with him that $5 is possible or you agree with hi it's not possible :)

I agree with him liking Vietnam (I think he said that).

Not sure if $5 is possible there because I'm a novice there but tell me if it is because I'm probably going again soon. It used to be possible way back if you met them in Cambodia...

Archived