Your Funniest Story Mongering in LOS

TheCorinthian

Did not happen to me but I was there and saw it so this counts!!!

My friend Len is in his 60s and a regular monger in BKK. He flies in about once a year for a few weeks. He is also a CHEEEEEEPPPPP bastard!!!

He HATES BFs and I have seen him try to ague it with Mamma Sans, ect, 10 minuets before. Just wow.

So he has this epiphany one day and has about 500 business cards printed up with his name and the hotel he is in in English and Thai. The plan was he would hand these out to the girls in the bars and tell them if they did not have anything to do at the end of the night and wanted an extra 1500bht they should come see him. All this to save on bar fines and get a discount as well.

So he shows these to me and Drak and we just look at each other like this is a disaster waiting to happen. And we are all in the same hotel and I am even on the same floor so we tell him to go for it!

He hands these out the first night and nothing happens. Secound night same thing. The third night, one girl actually shows up!!! The next night 2 show up. Impressive.

The fourth night nothing again.

The fifth or so night about fucking 20 girls show up!!! Nanna Hotel security had to deal with it! The commotion got me off Noi and out in the hall to see it. 20 or so girls all wanting their 1500bht! I think that they figured out that he could not hope to shag all of them but they had his card promising $$$$

It was legendary!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did not happen to me but I was there and saw it so this counts!!!

My friend Len is in his 60s and a regular monger in BKK. He flies in about once a year for a few weeks. He is also a CHEEEEEEPPPPP bastard!!!

He HATES BFs and I have seen him try to ague it with Mamma Sans, ect, 10 minuets before. Just wow.

So he has this epiphany one day and has about 500 business cards printed up with his name and the hotel he is in in English and Thai. The plan was he would hand these out to the girls in the bars and tell them if they did not have anything to do at the end of the night and wanted an extra 1500bht they should come see him. All this to save on bar fines and get a discount as well.

So he shows these to me and Drak and we just look at each other like this is a disaster waiting to happen. And we are all in the same hotel and I am even on the same floor so we tell him to go for it!

He hands these out the first night and nothing happens. Secound night same thing. The third night, one girl actually shows up!!! The next night 2 show up. Impressive.

The fourth night nothing again.

The fifth or so night about fucking 20 girls show up!!! Nanna Hotel security had to deal with it! The commotion got me off Noi and out in the hall to see it. 20 or so girls all wanting their 1500bht! I think that they figured out that he could not hope to shag all of them but they had his card promising $$$$

It was legendary!!!

Do you frequent/post on other LOS related boards?

I could have sworn I saw this tale posted somewhere before.

Either that or I just had dejavu :)

Do you frequent/post on other LOS related boards?

I could have sworn I saw this tale posted somewhere before.

I do. Have posted it here to I think a year or so ago, and on the last incatation of Thai360.

So yes you may have seen it before. It happened in about 1998.

But it would not surprise me that any other skin-flint would have tried it before, too!!!

Loooooooool. Now that's a classic tale. Good job.

Thats a true BKK story.

:beer::beer:

Sounds like your master? frede :neener:

Na, I don't do tight. But its a funny story none the less. Personally, if Id have had 20 1,500B baht girls queing outside my door, Id have atleast tried to fuck'em

:grinyes: and how about today, what he's doing to safe the BF?

Good question! I used to hear from him every now and again, mostly about when he was going to be in LOS.

Last time he was in LOS he broke his hip and was in Hospital in BKK. Have not heard back for a few years now. Not sure where he is now.

Archived