Your Funniest Story Mongering in LOS

TheCorinthian

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not that funny. Or rather, it is a "ya had to be there" bit. I, err, we, think it riotously funny.

I was at a place I (sorta) owned in the far suburbs of BKK. It had no air-con, just a fan. I was staying there for a few days and had secured the company of one of my A#1-list gals to make it thru the night.

In a drunken stupor, one of us (err, OK, it was me...but it coulda been her :nono: LOL) kicked the fan whilst going to the bathroom. The fan fell over and broke apart. Now nothing. It was hot! Africa hot! We spent the night laughing about it and taking cold showers to keep comfortable. All while trying to be amorous, but not get overheated, as it were.

A lot that did for the, uh, boom-boom sanuk, ya know what I mean. But as we both wanted it, it happened.

We still laugh about it to this day. Even tho' we are involved with other people now, we are still great friends, and that night comes up often...

Cheers,

SD

Where there's a will there's a way. You can certainly say you had hot sex.

Back in the bad old days I had a regular girl who was a mama-san at one of the Asoke/Sukhumvit beer bars. She was a quality woman for such a poor location but often couldn't leave until the bar closed about 1 or 2am.

I took a mate one night and he palled up with a couple of the girls so when the bar closed we went down to the Grace Hotel to play 10 Pin bowls.

I hadn't played for years but my mate was an "expert" so he decided to score while I had a match with the three girls.

By the half way mark I was trailing badly and went for a refreshment while my mate took a piss.

After the game restarted my score improved dramatically although it was obvious my bowling hadn't. I soon charged to the lead and then my mate let out a scream of rage when he realised what had happened.

There was a special option on the scoring machine that gave a selected player an extra "strike" when it was his turn, something designed to make sure the boss always won I suppose, and the girls had activated it while we were away.

Glory days.

Wow, 125 views and NO ONE has another funny story?!!??!!

From my experience, it's hard to come up with a singular funny story, they're more like long drawn out personal sagas.

I'm certain that I've seen some funny things, but my brain is fried, that might be a part of the problem. :crazy:

I once rang the bell for 1000 baht at a beer bar in Patong where my girl and I were the only customers at the bar.

Oops, not very funny. Can a moderator please move this to the overpaying folder?

...Just reminded me.... I've done it....via telephone from Oz.....lol....(and what's worse, on MORE than 1 occasion).....3 farkn times during 1 particular phone call....(It was a long call and I was slightly inebriated at the time [which is most unusual for me] :grinyes::liar::liar::grinyes: )

Admittedly the Bar was "empty"....just 7 girls and no Customer....lol

Lucky my "line of credit" is OK at that particular establishment....55555

Cheers DC

I was once in a bar, when some drunken Ozzie phoned in an order, FROM OZ<.for 10 lady drinks!

Other than that, I've told this story before, no doubt will again, but, years back, I was staying at the Madarin, I walked to Patpong, and along the way, there was some sidewalk/road work being done, so people were diverting into a nearby temple.

Being new to Thailand, I just started walking in, an older woman stopped me, and gestured for me to remove my shoes and carry then...which I did...she then led me toward the bhudda, and instructed me in how to properly wai the statue, then led me out the other door, passed the construction, said "...o.k. now you go patpong get sexy massage..."

I was once in a bar, when some drunken Ozzie phoned in an order, FROM OZ<.for 10 lady drinks!

......I "heard" about that as well...All for the same girl too.....lol

Also "heard" that it was the cheapest Bar bill he's ever had in that particular establishment....

:grinyes::beer::yeahthat::beer::grinyes:

Cheers DC :beer:

you may be right......

A guy I know has "an interesting" arrangement with his "local" Bar... about 2 - 3 weeks before he's due to hit town, his "Little friend" gets to open a Bar tab in his name and the Tab is waiting for him on arrival.....(usually not more than 4 or 5k)

..But then again.....she's always waiting too.... at the Airport!!!!

....No fruit or Somtum.....but plenty of "what not"....lol

Cheers DC

Archived