Did you make a donation 2 days ago?

khunsanuk

Hi,

Can the person who made a donation 2 days ago please contact me? Your username didn't get passed to the form meaning I don't know who to upgrade.

Oh, and for those thinking to get a freebie, I do have enough info to be able to verify the claim :)

Sanuk!

It might have been a Nigerian bloke called Major General Samuel Ugwonda (retired)? :clown: He e-mailed me yesterday offering me 13 million dollars tax free. :applause: Looks like he's the generous sort. :up:

I sent him all my bank details and internet-banking account password so he can transfer the $13 million to me, :hug: so when I hear from him again, I'll tell him to get in touch with you mate. :up:

jack :help:

I mailed my donation by money order to the PO Box listed.

Where is that listed?

I went to the Board Sponsers Forum and got this message: We're sorry but this area is currently closed and no new subscription purchases are being accepted.

Hi,

"Where is that listed?"

On the 'Support Thai360' page (see the menu at the top). We can accept PayPal as well, but that isn't listed yet.

"We're sorry but this area is currently closed and no new subscription purchases are being accepted. "

Huh? Where is that? I don't recall ever adding something like that.

I wonder if this is part of the default payment system linked to the board software (which we are not using).

Edit: Hmm, looks like it is. Guess I'd better change that message.

Sanuk!

Hi,

"Where is that listed?"

On the 'Support Thai360' page (see the menu at the top). We can accept PayPal as well, but that isn't listed yet. [color:red]Ok, I see it at the very bottom RHS where it says "By Cheque" to Technology Horizon.[/color]

"We're sorry but this area is currently closed and no new subscription purchases are being accepted. "

Huh? Where is that? I don't recall ever adding something like that. [color:red]Forum Index > General > Board Sponsors > "Closed"[/color]

Archived