up to you..........

deadman

Unbelievable that anyone would be that cheap. The next cheapest thing would be if she had paid you. Im sorry mate but that did not sound fair to me. I try to be reasonable but I do not try to take advantage. laugh.gif" border="0

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesss, Deadman you are a real Khun Keeneow!!!!!! I kind of enjoy "up to you" and feel its an opportunity for some light hearted joking or role reversal but you sure saved a lot of baht!!! But in the end, will she be happy to see you again-and yes if she is a newbie (18!!??), and talks with her gfs they will inform her how truly cheap charlie you were-this may be why she is not jumping at the chance to hook up with you again. On the bright side, you could make a bit of merit, and help save both your faces and make it up to her, but then again its up to you. I am most interested in where and what you found for a B500 wardrobe. Chok Dee! shocked.gif" border="0

Grrrrrrrrrr!

quote:

Originally posted by deadman:

Re. FB33, I think it erroneous to assume that because someone is a 'newbie', they are greenhorns. No doubt the board is an enjoyable and invaluable resource, however it is not the standard by which all experience in LOS is measured.

If you are not a greenhorn then why are you asking for some input into fair prices??

I am glad she is ignoring you as you deserve it for being such a tight bastard!! laugh.gif" border="0

Deadman -- Yes, you were stingy with the girl, but, really I don't think it's such a big deal. As Dan already mentioned, she'll get over it and learn from the experience.

Anyway, just as you underpaid this time, you will definitely overpay some other time. Don't worry about it.

I got a feeling you are trying to wind people up and you made some of it up but regardless, my concern wouldnt be how much you paid her but the abuse of "up to you" process.....don't ruin it for others....we don't want all of them to turn out to be hard-core business women like we are accustomed to in the West.

I still think you are clowning around though smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Ultraviolet:

[QB

I am glad she is ignoring you as you deserve it for being such a tight bastard!!
laugh.gif" border="0
[/QB]

Who knows? She now knows what to expect from him, and if he was fun to be with, and not much is happening for her these days, she'll find comfort in repetition and predictability. That's more like TG mentality than brooding over a few hundred bahts.

Having given this thread some further consideration, again I concede that 1000B may of been a bit on the mean side. Yet I still don't necessarily believe the 500ST/1000LT is always applicable.

I believe how much one spends on a girl can in some way reflect how much we give them in the end. Given that it is not difficult for a girl to spend well nigh 1000B in drinks on a night out, I am always cognisant of just how liberal she has been in spending my money. If I were with a freelancer and we spent most of the time hanging out in the room, watching TV and nesting, then obviously there would be a better case for being more liberal, than if I were with a girl who drank Bacardi Breezers like water and who I had to barfine every night. It is simply a matter of having more money left over from the daily budget.

I'm left wondering what it is that we are paying for. Often, it's not is if they've really done any 'work' to earn it. What part of her 'services' should I be paying for: taking her bowling, playing pool, going to the cinema, taking her dancing, her sleeping (whenever the fun factor finished, she would curl up and go to sleep)? Of course it could be said we compensate them for nesting with a complete stranger, but whilst certainly not all girls enjoy this, it seems to me that some simply like sex. Hence, not unlike the aforementioned activities, why should they be compensated large amounts of baht for something they (appear to) enjoy doing?

No doubt these girls are primarily there for the money, but, by the same token they also want a fun time. When I gave her the 1000B she seemed genuinely content with it. Of course it could be said that if she did'nt spend the time with me she may of got 10,000B from a Japanese tourist....it also could of been the case that she had to spend three nights spruiking outside a dirty beer bar, returning to an urban ghetto shared with 6 others, and getting nothing.

Ultimately, perhaps the money we give them should be a reflection of how much enjoyment we got from their company, it is for this reason that in hindsight I wished I had of been a little more generous......but as they say: hindsight vision is alway 20/20.

cheers

dm

If you are not a greenhorn then why are you asking for some input into fair prices??

Dear UV

I,ve been coming to LOS for the last six years or so, usually for 3-4 months a time, O....yeah, I'm still a geenhorn!! Being able to speak Thai has only made me greener. I swear to God, I'll never understand prices, should's, should not's or these angels and their wily ways!

Cheers

dm

Stop the world......I wanna get off!!

Archived