up to you..........

deadman

Looking for some input into fair prices. Was with a little 18yo princess for 3-4 days a week ago (still can't purge myself of the memory of having done her every way I know, I ask her how she wants to finish, without hesitation she jumps on all fours and pokes that cute little butt in the air.....giddee up!!). Having established the usual 'up to you', over the 3-4 days I ended up buying her a new wardrobe, approx 500B (just had to get rid of those 6 inch platform shoes), the usual little gifts, and gave her 1000B at the end.

I've always gone on the assumption that 500B LT for a freelancer or any chick that gives me the 'up to you' spiel, is not unfair, and 1000B for 3-4 days (I try to avoid longer term trysts). What do you think guys, am I a miser?

DM

Curiosity didn't kill the cat, my car did.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That definitely seems to be at the cheaper end of the scale. 500 LT isn't unheard of these days, but it is not common like it used to be either.

I was just down in Pattaya and spent 3 nights with a lovely young lady. I picked up the tab for all food and entertainment and gave her 3000 baht at the end. For a beer bar girl, this would be about average. I know I could have given her less, but I had a good time, as I think she did, and I think that was a fair price.

quote:

Am I a miser?

Yes, you are. I usually am quite reluctant to part with my money and kind of devoted a website on 'fair' prices, but this is really cheapish behaviour, in my opinion.

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: choopthai ]

Originally posted by deadman:

".... and 1000B for 3-4 days (I try to avoid longer term trysts). What do you think guys, am I a miser?"

You sure are a miser.

For 3 days that works out at less than 340 Baht a day and for 4 days 250 Baht a day!!!!

That is almost on a par with stealing from the poor girl.

I know you bought her some clothes for 500 Baht but that appears to be of your own choosing. What happens next, you buy a girl a drink and deduct it from her "pay"? You buy her a meal and deduct that from her "pay"?

Obviously I cannot speak for everybody on this Board but I would suggest the going rate for long time is between 1000 - 1500 Baht per night and where you pick up the tab for food, drink etc.

In the long term this could lead you into major problems with some girls who will look upon your offer of money as an insult and give you a very uncomfortable ride eg "I ring my friend who work for police.."

I see you are new to the Board and wonder whether this is a wind-up?

By the way where did you meet this girl (Bangkok etc) and was she a bar girl, freelancer etc?

Fatbastard33

quote:

Originally posted by deadman:

I've always gone on the assumption that 500B LT for a freelancer or any chick that gives me the 'up to you' spiel, is not unfair, and 1000B for 3-4 days (I try to avoid longer term trysts). What do you think guys, am I a miser?

Yes, you are a Cheap Charlie.

Regards, JEff

Archived