up to you..........

deadman

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geeeeeez guys,

think I would of got less stick if I said I gave her nothing. Am heading to BKK for the dance contest Sat night, perhaps afterwards we could organize a public crucifiction, I'll bring my own cross and nails. You won't miss me, I'll be wearing bullfighters pants and carrying a red cape.

On a more serious note, in hindsight it may of been a bit on the low side, for I emailed her to see if she was up for some sanuk Sat night, she's not responded, looks as though she's burnt me.....live and learn.

Re. FB33, I think it erroneous to assume that because someone is a 'newbie', they are greenhorns. No doubt the board is an enjoyable and invaluable resource, however it is not the standard by which all experience in LOS is measured.

cheers

dm

trust in God......but keep your gun loaded

I guess the moral of this little episode is that girls better stop giving the 'up to you line'.

After all it is business, and how often do you go the supermarket, ask how much a kilo of mince is and get an 'up to you' answer?

Well, quite frankly I will say 'good on you Deadman' maybe she was a happy little camper at the end of it all and enjoyed your company. Who knows, you certainly didn't tell us? I really don't understand why so many of you want to jump to the defence of these little business ladies. She'll live and learn no doubt, as we all must in this illicit field of play. Baht police, moral police... .give me a break!

deadman,

I wish I woke up one day and like you spend money as if there would be no tomorrow. 500 Baht for clothes, you must have been days in the Emporium. did they offer the van for delivery ?

anyhow, I thought the old days of the wealthy chevaliers with the open wallet and good heart had gone, but obvíously I was wrong. Interested to know which hotel you usually stay, is the 250 Baht apartment with the riverview ?

cheers

Archived