Gang bangs

frede

Gangs bangs with TG. Well, have you ever?

This is likely a question for the Americans cause no Brits I ever meet want to tag team a bird or have multiple birds and multiple chaps fucking in one room, they prefer to do there shagging in private.

Truth be known, I prefer that also. But a fucks is a fuck and I'll never turn down poontang even if it does mean blowing my muck on my mates arm.

BUT what is it with the Gumps? Usually ex-marine Gumps!!!!???

Every few months I hit BKK, Dubai or Bahrain with guys currently working for me in Iraq, all ex-marines, all of'em want to fuck in public, I mean pulically with their mates?

Whats the deal? Why is that? Any ex-marines care to comment or are this bunch so tight together that this is just one more theing they do together?

They pull 6-8 girls outa of the bars for 3 or 4 guys and BANG, its a fuck fest in one room. ANd I mean the whole 9 yards, fucking, easting, showering, fucking, sleeping.

Now, as for the BF, Id say 60% of them like the set up. The other 40% hate it.

so, there's the question. Have you ever had group sex with a pride of BGs and what was there reaction?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity....did you clean off his arm or use one of the girls to tidy up for you.

Personally I would use one of the girls :grin: .....but then again I would never be in a position to deposit a load on me mates arm :rolleyes:

Sometimes I think the gang bang is a bit of a power trip but hey each to their own.

Yep.....I know guys who won't engage in 1-on-1 sex.

It has to be a spit roast at the bare minimum or they will 3 or 4 out some girl who usually ends up traumatised for the rest off her life.

Sorry but I leave this type of stuff to the real men.

Now on the other hand if all parties are willing then who gives a toss.

Archived