Gang bangs

frede

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've spent a lot of timein Bahrain and *** never *** seen the gang bang thing.

There are a pile of lovely Thai ladies in Bahrain but no gang bang' date=' so I think goh hok on that...but IMO[/quote']

Hit the bar near base camp!!!!!

Which one? in the hotel down the street? About one klick away there was a hotel with a few Russian ladies for entertainment, but very expensive!

Maybe the Baba Bahrain hotel? no, not a hotel but a dive!

For one of those English 'teachers', you aint very good at reading are you .....its mant to be your profession!

Who said anything about me being a fan of gang bangs?

PS Khun Kru, if you are going to pull me on my 'E'nglish skills, you might want to work on your apostrephes and capital letters :-)

I've been in that situation, twice. Was out with a buddy on SC one evening and we both made a purchase but he was at a non friendly hotel and we were all a bit loaded so ended up in my room, all four in one big bed. Must admit it did feel a bit strange and I have no real desire to repeat the situation. What really made it was that at least both the girls were very good friends with each other, fun to see them playing with each others tits whilst getting porked and I swear they both popped at about the same time.

But once was enough until...

The second time was less interesting but equally disturbing, at least for me. Just cannot seem to be comfortable around other cocks, uncovered and erect ones anyway.

Cheers

For one of those English 'teachers', you aint very good at reading are you .....its mant to be your profession!

Who said anything about me being a fan of gang bangs?

PS Khun Kru, if you are going to pull me on my 'E'nglish skills, you might want to work on your apostrephes and capital letters :-)

I'm not an english teacher. Get with the programme dullard.

Archived