Gang bangs

frede

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but my ruling must stand as is. The 60/40 decision is based on many factors, one being the probability of accidental touching of another man, or the accidental receiving of man juice. It also would shift to 80/20 if a DP were performed, and 100/0 if double oral (2 dicks touching each other in her mouth) occurred.

Gangbangs are definitely in the realm of the gay. I've only done two, both early in my sexual career. The first incident was at a babysitting job that I had. A bunch of younger chicks came over and we banged them at their particular stations, but it was really a train, not a gangbang, and I shouldn't have had to go second, since it was MY babysitting job. When I was trying to break things up before the parents came home, I found my friend Tim, hiding under the bed while another couple was fucking. He might have been up to something gay. :nono:

I got in trouble with my parents after that babysitting job, because I was too passed out to be awakened when the owners got home :drunk: , the poor baby in the crib still had his shoes on :doah: , and some asshole stole a guitar. :banghead:

The second incident was with my older cousin and his high school teacher girlfriend. More like a tag-team event, but we were all in the bed at the same time so it bothered me. I should have sought professional counseling afterwards. :sad:

PS. I'm an American, but both of these acts took place before my legal age of consent, so therefore I'm innocent. :thumbup:

"...both of these acts took place before my legal age of consent, so therefore I'm innocent..."

As you were to young to fully understand the gayness of your actions, and you have not mentioned any "accidental touching" and presumably maintained a safe "non gay distance," I will grant you a special 1 time dispensation.

Archived