The Ugliest sex worker you boned

frede

Without a doubt, it was a sex worker at a 'massage' place called Okinawa House in West LA.

A bunch of us were sitting around drinking beers and decided to go there. The white girl who showed up in my room was actually pretty hot. When she asked me if I wanted to take a shower first, I accepted because I'd been in the ocean all day. She led me there and said she'd wait for me. There must have been a dozen girls in that room, no privacy at all peeing and washing themselves, or doing whatever it is that whores do. There was a really hot Asian girl in the open shower next to me, and when I got out of the shower a couple of cute white girls were drying me off and flirting with me when the original girl opens the door and asks if I'd mind a replacement, since a regular customer of hers had shown up. No problema, says I, having been surrounded by a dozen naked chicks hotter than her since I arrived. I pretty much thought I was in paradise, and forgot I was on the clock.

That all changed when the 'drier' ladies slapped me on the butt and sent me off to my room, where a ghastly old fat Korean lady awaited me. The only details I remember were that she complained that it hurt when we fucked because she'd just had a hysterectomy (a word new to my 18 year old vocabulary), and complained even more when she couldn't successfully wank me off. I still have nightmarish visions of her wiping the sweat off her ugly brow and cursing me between BJ attempts. :yikes:

Wasn't my fault she was ugly.

By the time I got out of there, I had to find my own way home where all the guys were sharing stories about whoever it was they fucked at Okinawa House. My only contribution to the conversation was asking if anyone knew what a hysterectomy was. :(

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was. Best advice is not to drink outside of Southeast Asia, where it's harder to go wrong.

Santa Monica was full of 'oriental massage' places when I was growing up. Quite easy to stumble into one.

Another bad memory I have is from a place near Dogtown where another Asian girl (not sure which kind - having never been to Asia then) got really pissed off when she couldn't make me cum.

While she was washing her pussy in a bowl next to the bed (that's always attractive!), she yelled at me, "I think you're drunk!"

I told her, "If I wasn't drunk, I wouldn't be here!" What an Einstein she was!

Likewise, never done ugly...don't understand why anyone would.

Drunkenness Faustian, that's an easy one.

I won't include my younger experiences because in those days I believed there was no such thing as a bad fuck.

My mate pulled a bird in a Chaweng Beach beer bar one night and as I was legless I let her friend go back to the hotel with me.

She was about 45, well worn and one of the strongest women I've ever experienced. She INSISTED on sex and raped me three times. Fortunately she left early and I never had to take her down for breakfast.

I don't remember condoms being involved either, which was a source of worry for a while.

Reminds me of a time in Mazatlan when I had the flu. Felt sick as a dog - shouldn't have even been out, but I was trying to show a friend around town, so there we were at Valentino's, a disco place back in the day. We're sitting there and he points out the hottest girl I'd ever seen and says, 'watch this'. He asked her to dance and when he brought her back to the table to introduce her, she did a little spin and when her dress went up I could see that she had no undies or panty lines. Turned out she was a model from Mexico City, only in town to sunbathe prior to a photo shoot.

Bottom line is, my friend and I were sharing a room, so he brought the hottie's "sister" over to the table, and they asked if I could look after her while they went off to play.

The "sister" was a midget, I think, and couldn't possibly been from the same gene pool as the supermodel my guest was bonking in my room. Still, I was polite and sat with the girl for an hour or two until our friends returned. Terrible night. I was really sick to my stomach and my guest lands a 10 while asking me to babysit something less than a 1! :(

You can see the ugliest one I've boned still, I think, in Carnival NEP.

Logically I can see Suadam's point of 'you might as well wank rather than taking an ugly' but then he's not a body-fixated man. I am but even I felt shame as I took this prime example of a 'butterface'. I made it clear it was s/t only and bowed my head in the short walk from Carnival to the nearby s/t rooms, praying that no one would spot me... :(

She has tits bursting out of her bikini - which, of course, is what attracted me - and nothing else wrong with her body but... that face... shudder

She's turned out to be a bit of a psycho too... :(

By the time I got out of there, I had to find my own way home where all the guys were sharing stories about whoever it was they fucked at Okinawa House. My only contribution to the conversation was asking if anyone knew what a hysterectomy was. :(

Lordie Lord,

Now that is a good story! :rotl: I am not laughing at you, I am laughing with you. I am actually one of those poor suckers who had to make do with a few ugly ones myself.

I can recall two pity fucks for which I paid, and and a third girl who was so ugly I couldn't keep a hard-on. She later married a colleague of mine, but that is another story. :grin:

Back to one of the P4P pity fucks, one happened in Thailand, at the Chaiyopia 2 massage parlor. I picked out one of the masseuses on the right, who was fully clothed and showed a more than ample bosom. When we got to the room, I undressed first for the customary bath. When she took of her clothes, I saw that she had a boob job gone wrong. The best way to describe it was to say that it looked like her left breast had exploded. :help::eek::yikes: The right one was still intact one way or another, but had none of the qualities I usually admire in breasts.

I desperately wanted to get out without shagging her, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings, so I ended up shagging her. All the way during this session she kept saying how beautiful she once was, and she even showed me pictures of her thai husband who left her after she became disfigured. I really felt bad for the girl, but needless to say, I didn''t come back for a second helping.

A couple of years ago on a trip to LOS, while stayin at the famous Nana Hotel, I took the very worn out path down thru the lobby to the Nana disco. I have been to the Disco many times, and always enjoy gettin pissed and dancing with the girls. I normally pick my prey with fairly high standards(7 out of 10 at worst), but this night i met this one thai chick who i must say didnt look any better than a 4 out of 10 :thumbdown: , and thats with beer googles on and the darkness of the disco.

There was just something about her, anyway i left the disco alone and headed back to my room, but then decided to make my way back to the disco. Anyway it was 2 am and the disco had just closed , so did the usual headed to Nana carpark. Yep u guessed it the chick (4 out of 10 ) was there in the middle of 30 to 40 other Thai freelancers. Decided give her a shot, so back to my hotel room for long time session and to my surprise!!, I would rate her as in my top 5 roots in LOS of all time. One of her secrets was eatin raw ginger and then giving u a blow job, I tell ya its fucken amazing :) . Before u comment get some chick to try it on ya.

Thats all

JungleBunny

Archived