The Ugliest sex worker you boned

frede

This can include BGs, Mamasans, waitresses, street walkers,massage chicks etc and herders as most fuck for money at some time.

But please, no offense, but no discussion of LBs and other manwhores. I have to protect Old Hippies heart rate and there should be no gayness on this thread.

So, whats the nastiest Sex worker you ever boned.

Me, well Ive got 2.

she grabbed me, she knew I was a horny randy motherfucker and assumed Id fuck anything of legal age and on 2 legs. And, well, it is kind of true.

She garbbed me one night after closing time and told me despite being old, she had needs too just like her children (her bargirls she employed), proceeded to lock the bar door and then suck me off. Well, a gobs a gob but she expected a fucking and fuck her I did.

The old timers will know who .......

.....eyes closed......

Soi Cowboy.

First name starts with P

Shes old.

The other one was much much worse.

Go on, whats the nastiest shag youve done.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how many boardmembers would get a mention if this question was asked to the sex workers..... :rotl::rotl::rotl:

I did get a visit from an asian call out massage girl one night on the Gold Coast. Wasn't so much ugly but had one leg shorter than the other by about 4 inches.

Very weird... :yikes:

I also never went to bed with an ugly girl...I have how ever woken up next to a lot of them. Mine is so hideous, I am almost tempted to post her pictures her...a "milfy" 38 year old, bleach blond tweeker mother of 5...found her while drunk in a country western bar in Lodi...what a train wreck!

yeah...i've never done an ugly girl. There have been many that when i get back home and look at their pictures i don't think they are so hot...but as more and more trips go by this is happening less and less. I've learned not to force the issue. You never need to get desperate...as there are always good days and bad days. Sometimes i'll strike out one night and go to sleep alone and the next day land 2 or 3 hotties. Ya just gotta take it as it comes.

Archived