The Ugliest sex worker you boned

frede

I was drinking in the coffee shop attached to Nana Disco one night and when I came back from the toilet the beer was frothing out of my bottle and when I drunk it it tasted synthetic.

Before I new it I felt dazed and it felt like I was being carried to a hotel room and I woke up in the morning next to a really ugly woman wearing stockings and suspenders who looked a bit like a man with a bald head and a large stomach.

She said she was called Bob and came from San Fransisco, my arse didn't half hurt in the morning as well.

Cheers

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the way during this session she kept saying how beautiful she once was, and she even showed me pictures of her thai husband who left her after she became disfigured.

Oh dear. Not only ugliness, but emotional involvement as well. :(

I'll have the one with the hysterectomy, please! :thumbup: :)

even bad fucks often have something good about them - like a terrific BJ, huge knockers or excellent riding technique etc etc.

what's too loose other than not giving it a try - is it like a pride thing or something - didn't that go when one entered these forums or p4p in the first place - wankers! :-)

Sometimes in thai brothels in Copehagen I pick a girl over 40 (I'm older than that). And I've never been disappointed, some are horny as hell and fuck my brain out, some gives a BBBJ better than a younger girl and I'm satisfied. OK, if a girl look like Samak I don't take, but else 1 or 2 (for a threesome) and I'm satisfied for days but horny after some hours again. :susel:

Archived