Thoughts on Joining a GC. Opinions wanted.

TheCorinthian

Some people go through years of BKK without any booze or alcohol at all.

I've never met any.

If you have met Khun Sanuk, you have .... if you have met me you have ;) So that is at least one already. I also remember Asfo meetings where we had Asfo'ers whom only wanted to drink mineral water.

I think I can come up with quite a few people.

Waerth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do not drink one or two bottles in a day.

I read your OP the same way and thought, "One or two bottles per day, you da man!" The only time I buy a couple of bottles a night is when I go to a Soi 33 bar alone (most of it drunk by the girls). If I'm with friends, they don't drink what I drink and I'm too cheap to buy them bottles, so I usually just buy individual drinks. GC's don't suit me because my stays are too short and infrequent.

To get to the point, this got me thinking that Livingstone's Hotel on 33 might fit some of your daytime needs. Free wi-fi by the pool (so I imagine you can smoke there), just outside the sports bar (which should be open during the day and I imagine would sell bottles), and a very short walk to a bj if Akane is still open.

The only hitch is that you might not need the bottles, unless you have a couple of drinks every afternoon, because Livingstone's is just a bar, and doesn't have the same type of girls or entertainment as a GC.

I only mention the place because it sounds a hell of a lot better than doing your work in a hotel smoking lounge, so it might be worth looking into.

Disclaimer: I haven't been to Livingstone's in years and never spent much time there ever. Maybe another board member can help or you can do an internet search.

Some people go through years of BKK without any booze or alcohol at all.

I've never met any.

Thats because they're having sex while you're getting drunk. Each to his own, and you've been quite forthcoming about your preferences: 1. Sucking cigars 2. Getting drunk at Goldfingers 2. I guess food has to be here somewhere, what with your boardname and all and (maybe)104. Sex

Archived