Thoughts on Joining a GC. Opinions wanted.

TheCorinthian

I will be comming to BKK for 20+ days in Oct. Will be coming agin in likely march or April for the same amoubt of time.

The way it generally plays out is this....

Breakfast

Coffee and work at a wifi spot for a few hours.

lunch and BJ bar or massage for quickie

Coffee and cigar and work at wifi spot.

(Try not to drink till after 1500)

Dinner with friends and bar hopping after about 1830

The coffee and wifi are the majority of my day, do any of the GCs have wifi capability? Because the thought of sitting at one of those and watching the girls other than the smoking lounge of a local hotel is enticing.

Also, with the number of bottles you tend to get with a member ship, this may be cheaper than the general two or three I have at the hotel per day over the course of the stay. Also, as I will doubtless be back in LOS for another month before the membership expires, I can book my bottles and continue drinking on them then.

This is a rough sketch and I appreciate your thoughts.

Thoughts?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are clubs even open in the afternoon? Massage parlours usually open early and the large ones offer comfortable sitting areas, food and drinks plus the eye candy you might need - or eat if you chose to go upstairs. And people tend to meet up there to socialize as well, but wifii ?? I somehow doubt it but worth checking.

Besides, smoking regulations have changed recently, you might double check with your favourite hotels wether they still have a smoking lounge - nowadays one mostly have to go outside , or smoke inside the small cigar shops.

As I see you're often stationned in Irak, I have a last question, linked to the fact that when I go out in BKK with friends stationned in Pakistan and Afganistan, I tend to be hammered in the first couple of hours while they keep on drinking merrily . Are you seriously going through 2 to 3 bottles of hard liquor daily in BKK... during the afternoons only :_party::fever::fever:

Archived