Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks..........yes. I have 1 gik. I would have to say I got lucky with this one. She lives with mom and dad, has her own business, bf comes to town about once every 3 months so no chance of commitment with me, and she has huge natural breasts and will do ANYTHING. Only 26 too.

Also, sun is out here but it is partially overcast. With the rain that happened all night, I expect it to be VERY humid today, at least in Lat Krabang.

Can't elaborate too much, that would be useful information, which just ain't right in this thread. I'll just say that whatever frede could think up to do to her, she'd be game for.

Clouds are disappearing, no wind and humid. Gonna be a rough one out there.

edit.....I actually got off my ass and went outside. There is a slight breeze and not as humid as I thought. Fairly comfortable, to be honest.

Troy.....agree from your POV...perfect!!

Just a little piss take from me....My views on GTG's are well documented

Give me a whore anyday...some of my "Best Friends" are whores....lol :evilpumpkin::evilpumpkin: :grin: :grinyes: :hubba:

Now, after 2 useless posts...I'll hijack the thread...

When are you gunna turn up on a Fri nite???

I went to great trouble to open a line of credit with both CTO & Tiger, in order to buy you a beer (or 2) from me.....as a peace offering from our "exchanges" of a year or so ago....lol

For Christ's sake man....stop shagging for an hour or so and get your butt down to yip saam one of these Friday nights...LOL

Cheers DC :grinyes::beer::beer::grinyes:

Archived