Coming of age in P4P(females)

frede

You'll grow to like me........they always do

I have to admit, I'm beginning to.

I was looking through some old posts the other day, from back when people actually used to post about P4P. Nothing graphic, no girls' identities revealed - just funny stories (I never cared to hear tales about some guy jizzing all over a girl's face unless there was humor involved though :nono: ). Then everyone got jaded (self included) and stopped posting about sex, the topic that led 99.9% of us here in the first place. Newbies asking questions about P4P get ridiculed, as do newbie experts like YoungFarang, wait a minute, he deserved it :) , but you get my point.

So...your topics, whilst being crude, crass, vile and disgusting :rotfl: , are the ones I tend to click on before anything about US politics, which currently dominate the board. So my hat's off to you, pal. :applause:

Disclaimer: I mean, my hat's off to you for the moment, because I don't know what you'll come up with next. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea who Frede is in real life and I've never met the vast majority of posters on this board. I, or anyone in my "clan" would buy you a drink before making decisions about whether you are truly an asshole or not. You can't always judge a person by the way they come across on discussion forums. :beer:

Archived