Coming of age in P4P(females)

frede

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was doing the actual tourist thing (solo) in Chiang Mai. Didn't have the nerve while in BKK, tho it was my official goal on the trip, my 1st to Thailand. In CM one night I went to one of the big hotels' massage places. Went in, they told me the price and the girls all came out of a back room to line up in seats on stage with spotlights on them. It looked a bit like a tv talk show. But the girls all looked totally average until one stunning one suddenly, unexpectedly passed me and took her seat. Uh, er, uh, uh.... ok, that one? I'd learn in days to come that this lay was pretty lousy compared to what you can usually get. So my first bad attitude starfish too. And it's been all uphill from there. Name: Pim. This was years ago. Btw, my next was later that night, one of the bars in the tourist area. ;-)

My first whore was Age 18, some trailer trash near an Army base in Alabama...I was 24 when I first arrived in Thailand...was widowed from my first wife, made a mistake with the second one...that ended much later than it should have...I love whores, I kept trying for years, to delude myself that I didn't NEED to pay for sex, then one day it hit me, I was paying anyway, and often NOT getting enough/any.

To me, best to pay as you go...I may meet a nice girl and get married again (third time is a charm right?) But I doubt I'll ever fully quit the game...did I mention I love whores?

I return to the old often quoted and oh so true adage...

"If it flies, floats or fucks, it's cheaper to rent it than buy".

I didn't go for p4p until I was in my 40s in the country formally known as the USSR. Real cute blonde about 19

Was pretty easy, a mamasan (don't know what they call it in roosky) comes around to your hotel room, and she arranged to bring in a dozen from which to pick from. You don't even have to look for it.

As for BKK, I was in my 50s. Young 50s. Just turned 50, and 50 is not old. Really. So far the fishees at the soapies are my drug of choice. More $$ than a BF, but this is where I am comfortable.

Archived