Coming of age in P4P(females)

frede

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ruling: GAY! "Getting a thick skin" is homosexual slang for using leather in a sex practice.

I was worried about that one.

Damn! Convicted of being gay twice in one thread, without ever having any of my orifices violated!

Is there some act of contrition that might redeem me?

(god, that last question not only sounds gay, but submissive. I was straight when I got here, now I just don't know how to speak properly. If I get banned, it was nice knowing you guys. Shit, that sounds gay too. Never mind.)

Ruling: GAY! "Getting a thick skin" is homosexual slang for using leather in a sex practice.

Damn! Convicted of being gay twice in one thread, without ever having any of my orifices violated!

(god, that last question not only sounds gay, but submissive. I was straight when I got here, now I just don't know how to speak properly. If I get banned, it was nice knowing you guys. Shit, that sounds gay too. Never mind.)

hahahahahaha you crack me right up

Yes, I can grant you a special "hey, I really didn't know" special dispensation this 1 time.

Yes, I can grant you a special "hey, I really didn't know" special dispensation this 1 time.

Thanks, but I think I might have already used it up in Amsterdam, one time, unknowingly. She looked great from the other side of the window, but I still have doubts about that encounter - post op in a dark room. :dunno:

Whatever you can do for me will be helpful though. Does your department keep records of these infractions? It would be nice to have them erased before I eventually move to Greece or Turkey.

Archived