Coming of age in P4P(females)

frede

2 Questions for the readership

So, were you corrupted at an early age or did you discover paid for poontang after you divorced your ugly, fat, moaning, cunt of a wife?

Q1: How old were you when you fucked your first hooker (anywhere in the world)

Q2: How opld were you when you fucked for first Thai hooker in Thailand?

Dont be shy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 53, the lady a Thai in Adelaide South Australia. I even the remember the date and time, it was an hour after midnight on New Years day 2001. I saw the New Year in with a bang!

I was still married to UFMCW.

First time in Thailand? August same year at Sungai Kollok, I had well and truly acquired the taste by that stage.

Marriage ended the week after I got back to Oz.

My first whore was Age 18, some trailer trash near an Army base in Alabama...I was 24 when I first arrived in Thailand...was widowed from my first wife, made a mistake with the second one...that ended much later than it should have...I love whores, I kept trying for years, to delude myself that I didn't NEED to pay for sex, then one day it hit me, I was paying anyway, and often NOT getting enough/any.

To me, best to pay as you go...I may meet a nice girl and get married again (third time is a charm right?) But I doubt I'll ever fully quit the game...did I mention I love whores?

Archived