Discovery of the more twisted p4p

frede

Old HippieTo me, nothing to be ashamed of at all, life is short why sweat what others might have to say about how you get your nut, or who and how you love and live?

So fucking true. Life is waaaay too short.One of my brothers is a screaming Hom and he doesnt give a fuck what people think, nor has he ever.

'Shagging women is for poofs' is his line and he loves meeting violent homophobics......then again, he's a 4th dan.

Im kinda glad he's the gay king not an effeminate fairy.

For you saying to just live your life and don't worry about what other people think you sure are being defensive about it. Who cares if you did fuck a LB. And from hearing what you say and what other people say about you, I'm sure a LB slipped in there once or twice. No one will think less of you if you did. . :nahnah:

For you saying to just live your life and don't worry about what other people think you sure are being defensive about it. Who cares if you did fuck a LB. And from hearing what you say and what other people say about you, I'm sure a LB slipped in there once or twice. No one will think less of you if you did. . :nahnah:

Let me assure you, it has NEVER happened...won't rule out that it could. But I am 100% heterosexual! Don't let the mini skirt and pumps fool you, I am all man!

*IF* I ever did, or ever do doink a katoey, I will proudly declare it here!

Archived