08/09 UEFA Champions League

Mekong

Ronaldo lost his way again and i will say it again,the sooner he fucks off to Real the better.

Firstly, I don't think he deserves any blame. He plays where Fergie wants him to play. It didn't work out. Why shouldn't Rooney fuck off as well then?

Secondly, he's won Man U many matches single-handedly (well..kind of..) so why not respect the guy a little more? I mean...I will never talk like that about any player of my team(s) who does what he (ronaldo) has done for Man U.

The sooner the better you said..in what aspect anyway?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have always said i don't like Ronaldo and that i would'nt care if he left MU.

i agree he has been a matchwinner on many occasions but i still don't see him as a team player.

i get fed up with him being tackled and just sitting on the grass appealing for a foul.

he should accept the Ref's decision and chase back and not leave his team-mates a man short when defending.

his tantrum during the City game and his no-show in Rome were unacceptable in my eyes.

the last couple of Years he has began to believe in the hype thrown him.

i feel he thinks he is s superior and i just wish he would pass to his team-mates more.

i get fed up with all the stepovers trying to look flash when a simple ball to a team-mate will suffice.

Rooney is very different,he will chase lost causes but sometimes get so fired up with passion he gets a yellow or red card.

quite often Rooney will be the last man in defence while Ronaldo is sitting down almost crying and doing nothing to help his team-mates.

i don't know if Ronaldo has been trying to engineer a move to Spain but good luck to him if he goes to Madrid.

MU are a better team then Madrid and i think he will discover the mistake he might make.

but i don't really care if he wastes the best years of his career.

if he is motivated by money(which he probably is) then go to a team which can provide that over medals.

he should look at the likes of Giggs,Scholes,Neville and Maldini.

Players who have been loyal to their team and have gained many honours.

i would play for MU,Arsenal,Chelsea,Barcelona,Milan etc for 1E a week.

the honour is playing for a top team,not the cash in my eyes.

i get fed up with him being tackled and just sitting on the grass appealing for a foul.

he should accept the Ref's decision and chase back and not leave his team-mates a man short when defending

I agree with the first part. Fergie should make sure Ronaldo doesn't pull that shit too often.

I do think he's improved his defensive abilities. Surely compared to his earlier days. In that aspect Fergie did a very good job.

You have to remember where Ronaldo came from and the player he was. Defending wasn't a word in his dictionary and look at him now. I think you're a little too critical and biased because you dislike him. You should leave such feelings at home.

The only reason I want him to stay at Man U is because Fergie can make him a better player, I very much doubt that'll happen at Madrid.

i have also said over the Years that i have never rated Fletcher.

but this season he has improved so much and been a revelation,very much improved.

i much prefer the team players and unsung heroes like Brown,O'Shea,Park,Giggs,Scholes and Red Nev.

my opinion of them is much higher then that of Ronaldo.

i don't care where Ronaldo comes from or where he plays as long as he gives his all.

but he rarely seems bothered at times.

i will shed no tears if he gets his wish to play for Madrid next season.

but what i find interesting is that Barcalona are(at the moment)the top team in Europe but it seems they have no interest in signing Ronaldo.

but if and when he leaves i have no idea who his replacement would be.

Sayjann:

i don't care where Ronaldo comes from or where he plays as long as he gives his all.

but he rarely seems bothered at times.

Well, you should care where a player comes from and what style he's familiar with...and what goes in the league he's played in.

His teamwork has improved beyond belief.. yeah it was non-existant when he joined Man U. But it shows that he's willing to work for the team and perhaps one day will be as good a teamplayer as any other. But because of his background he'll need to work a lot harder to achieve this.

but what i find interesting is that Barcalona are(at the moment)the top team in Europe but it seems they have no interest in signing Ronaldo.

And you point is??? Same could be said for Kaka, Essien, Gerrard... just to name a few.

Not sure whom he'd be replacing if he did go. Barca are fine at the moment. No need to replace their starting 11. They could use a few quality subs though if they're to go for more (all) honours next season.

but if and when he leaves i have no idea who his replacement would be.

Nani? Ribery? Fletcher? :) Young? Tevez? (buy him a give him a regular (new) spot) Wallcott? Robben? (in exchange for Ronaldo)

Nani is on his way I hope...useless imho.

Tevez is too inconsistent and should be let go (25 million? Someone is having a laugh!).

Ribery unlikely as he'll cost too much.

Fletcher, better, but hardly world class yet.

The others I don't rate.

Looks likely Ronaldo is off to join Kaka at Real Madrid ASAP.

I think Fergie might be losing it. It's controversial but I think it might be time for him to go too. Man U have the money, always make a profit and need a new younger manager to attract players. Someone with fresh ideas. I doubt Man U will win much next year....the writing is on the wall.

Faust,

You're sounding like a plastic!

United won the League Cup, World Club Cup, Premier League and made it to the Champions League final were we lost to a great footballing side which ended our record breaking 23 games unbeaten run.

You're right, what a dreadfull season :rolleyes:

Time to give Fergie the golden handshake, buy him a zimmerframe and send him on his way. Why some of you so called supporters say such nonsense I will never understand. I for one hope that when Fergie leaves Old Trafford for the last time he will be inside a casket. The man is the greatest manager that English (and perhaps world) football has ever seen and some of you would like him to leave because he lost a CL final. :shakehead

Sayjann,

As much as I dislike Ronaldo's antics on the pitch there is no doubt that he's had an enormous part in United winning the last 3 PL titles and last years CL. He was one of the only players to actually turn up in Rome.

One other thing, I remember a while ago you posting that if United were to play Chelsea in the FA Cup final you wouldn'd bother watching the game because it might be a boring final.

What an odd thing for a supporter to say! :dunno:

Nothing plastic, just an opinion. I think he's losing it. A few times this season his tactics and the teams performance have looked woeful. Lots of lucky 1-0's. Against Liverpool and of course Barca, Man U have looked shoddy. This is supposedly a great time, second most expensive in the UK. What gives?

His recent run of player acquisitions looks poor. Nani? Anderson? Tevez? Park? All ok, none of them great, Nani arguably dire...Anderson doesn't score much does he...

What about big signings? New blood? None are coming to Man U. As far as we know anyway. The warning signs were there mid-season, but adjustments weren't made.

Now Ronaldo is very likely to go, so the one regular goal scorer will be gone....

Fergie has a great record, he's the best, but resting on past laurels isn't sufficient, Man U need to be looking to the future. Urgently. It isn't looking good at the moment.

Archived