Montien Pattaya

tartempion

Any one stayed there?

Looks good right on the beach, within walking distance or songteaw to Big C or walking street.

I was evaluating the Mercury in an other thread but found the Montien at 2800B/night BF included (breakfast, not Bar fine) whilst other sites want 3600B!

Sorry thaihoteldiscounts for the Royal Orchid at naklua, looks good at 1800B but I booked the Montien last night and got confirmation this morning :shocked:

• 2 weeks later...

well did stay there for 6 nights: nice place (spacious grounds and huge lobby :evil: - although the Sofitel Khon Kaen is bigger and nicier)

5 star service, 4 star hotel (beautiful gardens and swimming pool) but only 3star room, small bahtroom.

Most probably NOT guest friendly regarding all the signs over the place asking for visitors to report at the reception.

Checked in with GF and she never was bothered by numerous and utmost friendly staff.

BTW, the GO's (Gentil Organisateurs for those who know Club Med) from the next door's Hard Rock Hotel noise can be a pain in the ear.

Club Med is famous for organising all the sanuk the tourist require without needing to think a minute.

So the noise coming from the Hard Rock swimming pool (you know the need for a GO to hold and shout in a microphone yelling ya to jump into the water etc?) was very disturbing at the Montien swimming pool and there lies the equation with Club Med, capito?

That reminds me I must email both the Hard Rock and the Montien about this :devil:

Archived