More Village Pics

CTO

Back up in the village and it's only been two weeks but already the rice is higher and the water almost gone.

You can see the damage done to the crops from the snails. This is a major problem now in many areas.

My work and family bring me here â?? a great advantage I have. The illiterate older lady makes somtam, cold drinks and sells snacks.

She also doubles as the trouble shooter at the computer center where she is fixing the printer.

The flowers are stunning right now â?? so sorry if I bore you but I do love them.

Mar Noo who I've written about is a survivor of the Rat Disease. Sadly being pronounced dead she was about to be injected with formalin when her daughter noticed she wasn't dead. She is obviously pretty much alive and looking good. Remember she's one of SD's lady friends so no rude jokes.

I've added some of the house as someone was asking about it.

Not it's "hollow" inside - the dark blue canvas is raised in less rainy or windy weather.

Creates a natural breeze and cooler than air con

If I could add more than 5 photo's at a time this would be a lot easier given there is no Gallery

The photo of the bush above is interesting - I photograph single or a few flowers.

The old lady who's garden it was looked at the picture I took of the yellow flower at top and then took me back to the bush - she pointed out for me to take a photo inside the bush of flowers - which is the next photo above - interesting effect.

The girl is her grand daughter

Archived