Blowjob, Kiss, Throwup

youngfarang

So what's wrong with sucking your own dick? Oh, how I would if I only could, at least while back in Blighty... beats jacking off any day. Unfortunately, my last name is not Copperfield.

When it comes to whores, embrace and enjoy the filthiness (metaphorical, not literal, do shower!) Yes, 100+ dicks have been there (anywhere you care to name) before you. Including fat Hans, filthy Hassan and syphilitic Ngugma. So?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So what's wrong with sucking your own dick? Oh, how I would if I only could, at least while back in Blighty... beats jacking off any day. Unfortunately, my last name is not Copperfield.

When it comes to whores, embrace and enjoy the filthiness (metaphorical, not literal, do shower!) Yes, 100+ dicks have been there (anywhere you care to name) before you. Including fat Hans, filthy Hassan and syphilitic Ngugma. So?

What happens when you cum?

After I saw the title of the OP I thought he was talking about Lolitas or Pump station. Thats what the girls from there do. They blow u then go and make themselves throw up in the sink so they don't swallow ur cum. It put me off going to those places as my gf and giks all swallow!!!

Next time wash your cock before letting her suck it. Then she will swallow it like she does all the other cocks.

Pump Station. That's in Pattaya, right? I'm going there tomorrow.

Can anyone give me SPECIFIC directions to Pump Station? I'll do a search here, but I NEVER get accurate search results on any topic. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Preciate it.

Pump Station is on soi Postoffice, on the left side if you are coming frome Beach roud. Golden Girls and Spricy are other BJ bars on the the same side of the street. All with the same owner.

ALHOLK

P.S. Soi Postoffice is soi 13/2 of Beach road.

I don't think they go as far as throwing up. It sounds more like clearing their throats and trying to cough up flemmy-cock stuff.

As for the OP, I can't see what he's complaining about if it's his OWN cock they've just been down on. Someone else's cock, yes, I'd baulk at that. But not my own. That's got to be yummy. :)

Funnily enough, on the subject of kissing a bj bar girl, I've got to know one a little better and their attitudes to certain things can surprise you. This girl seems to regard kissing as special. I.e. I doubt she'd snog a customer even if he offered, say, 5k.

Archived