Blowjob, Kiss, Throwup

youngfarang

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
youngfarang

you are basically sucking your own dick.

You, lucky,lucky bastard.

Ohh! What wouldn't I give to be able to suck my own dick! I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being able to suck my own dick!

My idea of heaven is to be able to suck my own dick... just for a few hours.

:)

youngfarang

you are basically sucking your own dick.

You, lucky,lucky bastard.

Ohh! What wouldn't I give to be able to suck my own dick! I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being able to suck my own dick!

My idea of heaven is to be able to suck my own dick... just for a few hours.

:)

Well said frede.....

In my case that's impossible...on two counts...

(a) My dick's too small for me to reach...

..and (B)...there's this Mt Everest of "gut" that would make it .."Mission impossible"....

Besides...it's a much better task to outsource...IMHO...

Maybe in our next life we'll come back as Dogs...and be able to enjoy the pleasure of licking our own balls....lol

Cheers DC

My gay alarm goes off when you start talking about sucking your own dick. A degree of transference on the understanding that it involves only female participants would seem to be acceptable if not nigh on unavoidable if you are the least bit adventurous in your fucking fun but the mere concept of gobbling on a purple headed yoghurt slinger is just too gay to ignore I feel. Even your own. I can understand the apparent wish of anybody capable of such a feat to want to separate the consciousness of a dick between your lips from lips around your dick but I cannot see how that could possibly be achieved given that both are conscious actions. This perhaps as much as any recent comment surely is in need of a right and proper gay ruling.

Oh yeah, surgery would probably be the best way to achieve this, you need to perhaps have one or more ribs removed, should do the trick.

Why do men have beer guts?

To stop the old sexless ones from sucking their own dicks.

Archived