Blowjob, Kiss, Throwup

youngfarang

I am a fan of kissing, have nothing against it unitl they start giving me head. When a girl gives you head and starts playing tounge war with you in your mouth right afterwards, you are basically sucking your own dick. It is very disgusting. I know I know "if my junk is clean I shouldnt worry about anything". Well I do clean my package thoroughly especially before I am about to do it with a girl...I have some courtisy. But just the thought of kissing a girl after she gives me head makes me want to :barf: I talk about this with my friends and they all think that if she is willing to suck my dick then I should at least be able to kiss her. If that is the case then I shall skip the oral and go straight to the glory hole.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When a girl gives you head and starts playing tounge war with you in your mouth right afterwards, you are basically sucking your own dick. It is very disgusting.

Hm, you've a problem, if you can't play with her tongue afterwards - use condom so you can give her a french kiss. (French kiss in some languages is a BJ - a US president has declared that a BJ isn't sex - in some just a tongue kiss. "French" however is oral in every language I know.)

"...go straight to the glory hole..."

Be careful, this is a very gay phrase! :) The proper term is "Joy hole" or "joy trail."

But consider this, if you are "sucking your own dick" and if she is a whore, then you are also sucking the other guys dicks "by proxy..." A little something to think about for the guys who love kissing whores.

OH....I have noticed recently you have developed a tendency to refer quiet a number of posts to the "Gay Scale of Posting"

While I fully support your efforts in monitoring the board I feel maybe the adjudication that has been bestowed upon you may be taking it's toll.

Given the fact you also live in San Francisco I really think you need to be careful the job is not getting the better of you.

This does pose a serious question and way beyond some of the diletant responses received thus far.

If this gal 'frenches' your member and you have a social disease, you are, in fact, through her actions giving yourself that same social disease again!

Could be a vicious circle here. You could be giving yourself the same social disease over and over and at some point it may be too much for your immune system. And death may follow.

I think we need a medical professional to chime in here.

Be careful, this is a very gay phrase! :) The proper term is "Joy hole" or "joy trail."

But consider this, if you are "sucking your own dick" and if she is a whore, then you are also sucking the other guys dicks "by proxy..." A little something to think about for the guys who love kissing whores.

I thought that sounded kinda gay. My suspicions were confirmed. Well I kinda hope she at least chewed some gum or brushed her teeth during the time she gave her pussy a rest. Im fucking whores not bums right? Is there a difference?

Archived