A Proper Deep Throat

frede

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the situation above it is unquestionably gay - especially as said hand holder has a very gay mostache.

However, there are situations when 'hand pulling' is not gay, IE pulling a hand of a man to avoid him being run over (though to pull the arm oer shoulder remove the chance of gayness).

Or pulling the hands of a man currently sinking in quick sand.....for grip only otherwise wrists (not limp) are prefered.

In the situation above it is unquestionably gay - especially as said hand holder has a very gay mostache.

However, there are situations when 'hand pulling' is not gay, IE pulling a hand of a man to avoid him being run over (though to pull the arm oer shoulder remove the chance of gayness).

Or pulling the hands of a man currently sinking in quick sand.....for grip only otherwise wrists (not limp) are prefered.

Sorry frede, any deliberate contact with another man's body is suspect. Excepting of course, pats on the butt after a team mate has kicked a goal... that is perfectly normal male behavior.

Us of the word 'butt' infers you are American. :D

I am afraid you are confusing what you Americans do when you play that bastardised version of Rugby, that 'American football' with what us Brits DONT do when we play 'real football'

So, by definition, your post and response could be termed slightly gay bordering on very gay.

However, I am a a mere student of the rulings and cannot pass final judgement :D

Not at all frede, I used the term so Americans would understand what I'm talking about, bum means something totally different in American and I'd be afraid to ask what arse meant.

Of course "gayness" was invented in America, in civilised countries a bit of poofiness may be seen here or there but they don't march in the streets. (OK they do in Sydney but Sydney is hardly a normal example).

Football. of course, only means one thing and there is no kissing, bum sniffing or arse patting goes on in that.

Not at all frede, I used the term so Americans would understand what I'm talking about, bum means something totally different in American and I'd be afraid to ask what arse meant.

Of course "gayness" was invented in America, in civilised countries a bit of poofiness may be seen here or there but they don't march in the streets. (OK they do in Sydney but Sydney is hardly a normal example).

Football. of course, only means one thing and there is no kissing, bum sniffing or arse patting goes on in that.

:) :thumbup:

Being a Brit myself I would like to agree but this clip shows the reality of football in Britain, all very gay I'm afraid :surprised:

Your opinion does count I am afraid, you are half Gulf Dune boy and we all know that they are gay to the core :evil: :nahnah:

Archived