A Proper Deep Throat

frede

I like a good blowjob, we all do.

Ive always liked the BJ bars, nothing like having your breakfast beer, a bit of food whilst the hoochy behing the curtain is sucking your little man. And I mean properly sucking the wee man not a bellend nibble

BUT there are soooo many BGs that end up giving a BJ which is little more than sucking on the end of ya bellend, no real understanding or care maybe. No good at all.

A good blowjob is the ability to fit the fucking lot in. A good old fashioned deep throat.

Now, they are few and far between...especially in Thailand but there is nothing like a true sword swallower. A bitch who will choke herself on your dick, until they get that 'Ive just drank a pint of cold mlik' saliva. Real lube juice.

I do enjoy a good throat fuck, a proper bit of facial abuse. Eyes watering, salivated all over her own tits, gasping for breath, maybe a wee gag (no puking though) and real good messy blowjob.

Do you?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my books it's not a proper BJ unless your balls are at some point resting against her chin....and I don't mean momentarily touching....I mean stationary for a good few seconds.

I find the one who enjoy that fine gagging scenario are the one who generally are the dirty little girls allround.... :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

In my books it's not a proper BJ unless your balls are at some point resting against her chin....and I don't mean momentarily touching....I mean stationary for a good few seconds.

I find the one who enjoy that fine gagging scenario are the one who generally are the dirty little girls allround.... :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

I like it that way also but with the tongue stroking my balls at the same time.

Archived