Has a hotel ever ratted you out?

SiamIAm

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a hotel ratting out one of its farang guests to their wife or family member while staying there.

Example: Farang gets a long time from NANA. Next day Wifeâ??s family member inquires if the Farang has had any overnight "guests". Would reception let them know?

What do you guys think?

One thing I did experience on a recent trip, that damn vistor log book needs to stay behind the counter! I had my usual BG on most days, but had a few others in the middle of the trip as well. When the regular came back with me one night, instead of taking her ID and logging it themself, receptionist flipped the book up on the counter and had my girl do it. Well she may be an undereducated Isaan farmgirl but it didnt take much to run her eyes up the page seeing my room number and all the other information.

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of a hotel ratting out one of its farang guests to their wife or family member while staying there.

Example: Farang gets a long time from NANA. Next day Wifeâ??s family member inquires if the Farang has had any overnight "guests". Would reception let them know?

What do you guys think?

Don't depend on others to keep your BGs a secret. :twocents:

My regular hotel, the Federal, is mid range in price and facilities and I've found them very loyal.

When I got with my Mrs we had a holiday in BKK and we checked in there and she was extremely reluctant when she saw everyone knew me as she didn't want them lumping her in with my former "companions" who had stayed there with me.

We ended up staying there about a week and she settled in well but if the staff mentioned a single word to her about my previous exploits it never got back to me, as it most certainly would have, even in fun.

The best advice I could give anyone is don't mess where you eat. Monger in one hotel and do the family bit in another.

And... I_hear_Lee?

Never give a hotel your passport to keep... never, ever, for any reason.

Archived