xanax

dullnight

What is the situation at the moment for Xanax and its generics over the counter in BKK?

I'm entering my second night of insomnia in a row and really don't want to go through a third one. Very busy schedule as wellthis week, no time to go to the doctor. Which drugstores are selling it over the counter, and which are selling real alprazolam, as i had the experience to buy totally useless fakes in BKK ??

Lasty, if I send a thai or chinese girl to buy it, will they be serve the same way?

Thanks

Dullsleeplessnight

Pharmacies have Xanax or similar products, bring the box so the pharmacist can check the ingredients and he will give you an equal or better product. If you just have the name Xanax most at least bigger pharmacies have a book helping to give you a similar product.

Do they really sell alprazolam in Bangkok pharmacies? I remember a couple of years ago I tried to buy a couple for a flight back home but none of the pharmacies around Pratunam sold any sleeping aids except antihistamin which isn't any help for me atleast. Finally I got some from the nearest pharmacy to Nana Plaza.

I'm scared to buy copy drugs in LOS as some time ago I bought copy Xanax in Koh Samui and it was really some wierd shit. I was shaking the next day and felt really strange.

"I'm scared to buy copy drugs in LOS as some time ago I bought copy Xanax in Koh Samui and it was really some wierd shit. I was shaking the next day and felt really strange. "

Same thing here, hapened to buy fake alprazolam pills in BKK, didn't feel weird but they definetely didn't work, besides last time I checked they weren't on sale. Been taking bromazepan for a couple of days, but really not a fan

Several of the muscle-relaxant or anti-anxiety sleeping aids (diazepam, ativan, etc.) can be obtained at local clinics. Beware of copies.

For the real thing, go to the hospital, see a doctor and get med at the pharmacy. Even hospital pharmacies check their supplies to ensure that they are not fake copies.

At Pattaya International, the chief pharmacist warned me about this. He told me they first check the meds on inpatients. If they're legit, they'll sell them to outpatients.

Archived